• Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Today is day one of flower.. Cant wait to see how they turn out
Shabbaday1

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Looks real healthy @SierraSkunk. I'm also curious as to the makeup of this one. Shabba is certainly a strong name so I expect the herb to represent well. Positive vibrations towards a great run man, will be checking from time to time.

S

steelcanaries

nice! cant wait to see what you get sierra skunk! gonna be real nice rips....tagged for the ride...be blessed...steel

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Today is day 33 of flower. Everyone is growing a little different then each other. Some grow like Og with bubba buds and some grow like bubba with Og buds with everything in between.
Shabba310

This girl is going to be the winner.. At 2weeks she started stinking of bubba and Og. In my experience I've noticed the dankest of danks start stinking as soon as flowers appear as did this one. I can't stop smelling her and can't wait until i can twist one up with her.
ShabbaKeeper

S

steelcanaries

vicious slender leaf pheno....soundin and lookin dank SierraSkunk...progressing along nicely...I can almost smell them from here...Gwaan...

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
How'd these girls finish out for you buddy, @SierraSkunk It's been kinda surprising how OG dominant a lot of the pheno's have leaned. You manage to save your keeper of the bunch? :)

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
My keeper is revegging. Almost ready to take cuts off her. Life got real busy toward the end… They didn't get the best finish but still turned out real nice. FIrst two photos are of the keeper, the last one is a nice purple pheno.
Sha1
Sha2
Shabba3

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice! (Pretty picture, too. You entering the POTM contest with that?)

Top Bottom