cuban black haze x big sur holy bud

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

thank you holmes, i cant wait to see what these ladies do

haha, just make sure i dont smoke to much or ill be pacing from room to room with a glazed look on my face and then only to realize 30 minutes later i needed a hammer
thanks man
yeah its gonna be an interesting thread to keep an eye on keep em green homie!

monkeymun

monkeymun

You could throw a sweet disco in that room with is so shiny and all. :headphone:

Shamus

Shamus

I gotta agree with the crowd nice set -up you have going there and I would love to take a seat for the show as you can be a funny dude also with your post (hope all limbs are still with you and some pollen is on the way .....lol)

best of luck bro

Thanks man i try to make a funny here n there. Im counting on these ladies.

looks great bro, sweet lookin room.

neverbreak

Thanks..
Now its just getting it to be the fantastic tuned herb growing machine it has proven itself to be before.. hopefully the speed bumps are over for at least a minute or two.

yeah its gonna be an interesting thread to keep an eye on keep em green homie!
:)

You could throw a sweet disco in that room with is so shiny and all. :headphone:
Haha. I may have to get a disco ball now.. ya know.. for supplemental reasons. Light distribution n what have you

Thanks guys

iCultivate

iCultivate

What's the reflective material you're using?

-- iCultivate --

Shamus

Shamus

What's the reflective material you're using?

-- iCultivate --

Veg = formica particle board
Flower = standard mylar with reflective tape over wiring.
With FPB homemade "flood trays"
With the potential to be some gangster smartie coco bed like things.
Will update on that one

Shamus

Shamus

You so need to do this! Light distribution is ultra important, right?
What better to get those pesky stray rays into the deep depths of these canopies than a funky disco ball?
Id need to get one of those mounted singing fish and a bose sound system to get the funk rollin.
And a 13 in tv with dials thats at least 3 n a half foot from front to back playing back to back episodes of CHIPS and COACH.
Gotta love ponch
That hairrrrr.
The plants would even appreciate it

soserthc1

soserthc1

What better to get those pesky stray rays into the deep depths of these canopies than a funky disco ball?
Id need to get one of those mounted singing fish and a bose sound system to get the funk rollin.
And a 13 in tv with dials thats at least 3 n a half foot from front to back playing back to back episodes of CHIPS and COACH.
Gotta love ponch
That hairrrrr.
The plants would even appreciate it
Sounds like a party brewing up in Shamus's grow room , please no one twirk with the plants around ....

neverbreak

neverbreak

plants have been shown to respond well to certain types of music, so maybe yer on to somethin here! twerkin will prob kill em tho lol

neverbreak

waayne

waayne

Really nice, clean, organized space you got there Shamus.......

looking forward to seeing how this cross turns out for you:)

Last edited:
Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

right on, looking tidy and clean, so nice. very cool show you got goin.

my Sour D IBL babies had that frost going as seedlings, very cool.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Things are happy in your room no doubt about it. Real interesting cross too, good luck with it man

Shamus

Shamus

Sounds like a party brewing up in Shamus's grow room , please no one twirk with the plants around ....
lol!

Really nice, clean, organized space you got there Shamus.......

looking forward to seeing how this cross turns out for you:)

thank you man, ill be eventually starting up a few new rooms, looking forward to creating some more magic.
im really excited about it, ill go into more details in my update below

right on, looking tidy and clean, so nice. very cool show you got goin.

my Sour D IBL babies had that frost going as seedlings, very cool.

thats awesome! this is my first experience with frosty seedlings. hope everythings going well in your neck of the woods holmes

Things are happy in your room no doubt about it. Real interesting cross too, good luck with it man

thank you :)

gr8 set up mate looks like its producing the goods

when shes behaving she treats me right. she can be a bit psilly at times tho ;)

big sativa fan cant wait to see the end product

first semi legit sativa ive grown to date. really looking forward to having a bunch o haze buds, its few and far between round here to find any good hazes

UPDATE: i dont have any pics atm i havent been able to find my cam charger lately, but theyre 3 weeks in now, and literally a few phenos under the LED are STACKEDDDDD. im talking like 2 foot long kola's, how it worked out is im assuming most of the more indy plants (all the short stout ones of the bunch) went under the LED, where as the bigger more lanky plants went into the HID tray which is actually a foot or two wider thus more room for them to stretch (more sativa), but as of right now the plants in the LED are literally shitting all over the plants under the hps. but that could be because they are naturally a few weeks behind due to being more sativa dom.

SMELLS: im getting diff smells on almost every pheno, one smells like a creamy orange sherbert, another smells a bit more sharp and fuel like with incense in the back, one smells leathery, and others are just starting to kinda get the smell going. real excited.

RESINS: some phenos are literally pumping it out for just being at weeks 3 (a few of which happen to be the krazy kola phenos) where as others are looking a bit more dismal, which is what i was expecting with a haze variety. one of the stacked phenos look fluffy bit are literally rock hard @ week 3. crazy shit.

next week starts the boosters and im looking forward to watching them explode. :)

Shamus

Shamus

5.5 weeks

random assortment
Neww 009

Neww 016

Neww 015

Neww 018

Neww 022

Neww 024

Neww 034

Neww 058

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
very nice Shamus -- how does she smell? smoke?? I've heard only great things about BSHW , but is the cuban black haze the piff?

619ster

619ster

Looks like the LEDs are putting in some work. Nice to see the phenos popping out. All look pretty decent! Kill it homie!!!

Top Bottom