Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Week 5 for these Tangerine OG. On that Cultured Solutions drank, EC 1.2, what it do.

Cultured solutions cultured solutions cultured solutions
Cultured solutions cultured solutions cultured solutions 2
Cultured solutions cultured solutions cultured solutions 3

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks Shady, I see you're on that new drank too in the UC, guess we're bromosexuals.

The second round under the Gavita DE 1000 with Ghost OG landed a little over 1.75 and was the frostiest shit I've done yet. Didn't get any dry shots, been busy training my puppy, but here's the finish:

DSC 9710
DSC 9711
DSC 9713

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Very sexy girls you got there... I loved what I got out of CS... Thanks for sharing those flix...
Peace A4FD

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Very sexy girls you got there... I loved what I got out of CS... Thanks for sharing those flix...
Peace A4FD

Thanks bro! You smashed the fuck out of it last run. I need a different place to call home with higher ceilings and more space to comfortably get mine that large. Keep doin' it.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks Shady, I see you're on that new drank too in the UC, guess we're bromosexuals.
Hahaa... I hope to my Skywalker OG's love me and the CS as much as your Tangerine OG's are loving it... Then the bromance can continue. On another note, I'm diggin' the gavita... Sick work brutha!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Hahaa... I hope to my Skywalker OG's love me and the CS as much as your Tangerine OG's are loving it... Then the bromance can continue. On another note, I'm diggin' the gavita... Sick work brutha!

Thanks bro!

Follow that feed chart you posted up. My bottles were pre-production and had no labeling so I had to make it up as I went and see I'm only .2EC off from what's listed, so thanks for posting that, will be bumping it up with the Bud Booster tonight.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Rollin back at it. Your budz look mighty fine!

Rock on my brutha fruma nutha mutha!

Thanks Bromie!

Right on there looking like there gonna get nasty
How tall were them when you flipped em

They're 24-27" now and started out at 8-12", played it cautious as my previous runs were overgrown and caused issues. Would have been perfect with another week of veg, noted for next round.

Thanks for poppin' in bro, let's see what you've got lined up!

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

friend of mine is crushin it in a UC with Ionic... supposedly the CC nutes are just Ionic rebottled. Turns out some clean, tasty nuggets

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

friend of mine is crushin it in a UC with Ionic... supposedly the CC nutes are just Ionic rebottled. Turns out some clean, tasty nuggets
I can tell you from my insider info CC had considered a rebottle of Ionic but opted to formulate a unique 2 part (Ionic 1 part) made specifically for water culture. So far my experiences with the CS have been stellar!
Formulated by a bright mind in Cali specially for CC!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Hey bro, it was nice meeting you at the show. I can't wait to taste this batch as it stinks to high hell.

I can tell you from my insider info CC had considered a rebottle of Ionic but opted to formulate a unique 2 part (Ionic 1 part) made specifically for water culture. So far my experiences with the CS have been stellar!
Formulated by a bright mind in Cali specially for CC!

Word. My flowers aren't even at week 6 and they appear to have trouble deciding where to put more crystal.

I'll have an update by this evening.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

DSC 9952
DSC 9953
DSC 9954
DSC 9947
DSC 9956
DSC 9955

Wednesday will make 6 weeks for the UC.

Then we've got 5 Ghost OG under a Gavita DE 1000 ScrOG stylee. Blumats are dialed, plants are trained and my work is done. Flipping these on Wednesday.

And I figured I'd try to bloom some cuties under the Gavita LEP 300 to see if it's a viable option for headies. Gotta get the clone rig out of there and save a few for moms. Flo, Grape Krush and Tangerine OG. Maybe another week or so and it'll be under way.

H

hogan400

Them ladies are looking damn proper.

I am noticing my Uc with the cs nutes, ph seems to be running a touch high. I raised my feed strength quite a bit and still the same. You exp the same?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Them ladies are looking damn proper.

I am noticing my Uc with the cs nutes, ph seems to be running a touch high. I raised my feed strength quite a bit and still the same. You exp the same?

As opposed to raising your nute strength, just preacidify your base water before adding nutes to achieve your target pH. That or just some old fashioned pH down should do the trick.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks hogan! I get the pH down to 5.7 and let it creep up to 6.0 before touching it, takes a while. This run is all manual work, every night I add 10-15 gallons of water and 50-75ml of A/B plus 50-75ml of Bud Booster if they need a bump in EC.

It's been a few weeks since I've changed out the water, figure with as much clean water going in it will be good until I need to reduce the EC.

H

hogan400

Cool, thanks guys. I had considered ph down, but wanted to be sure since the cs nutes are super stable so far. I cant worry much since they look great. My bottles are like yours, a simple white sticker. No shmancy label. I think Im on the same plan as you with the nute swap. My first run I experienced problems on swaps. Im going to do small water changes when I have too.

Top Bottom