Cultured Solutions - Uc/rdwc

• Thread starter JohnnyRey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyRey

Hey guys I have used the search function a lot lately to read up on cultured solutions and the reason I'm posting this is I would like to see how many people are still on the CS path and how many people have switched and liked their new nute line more. I've read up a lot on people using CS but it's been a while and it seems less and less have been using it or some of the users have gotten less active or some sort of reason. So here we go any input would be greatly appreciated. Also I am using Advanced Nutrients and really want to get off of it.

Junk

Junk

Are you asking strictly about nutes? Or about UC systems?

If you are looking for a new nute line to use, I can send you a recipe that absolutely slaughters, but it's GH & Botanicaire.

J

JohnnyRey

Are you asking strictly about nutes? Or about UC systems?

If you are looking for a new nute line to use, I can send you a recipe that absolutely slaughters, but it's GH & Botanicaire.
Nutes, and that would be amazing.

J

JohnnyRey

Should I have posted this under tree farming under current section?

MrBlah

MrBlah

I have next to 0 knowledge as how to mix up nutes and I'm afraid to take that leap due to messing up.

It's not as hard as you think. In fact, it's just like following a recipe when cooking. I also just realized that I need an easy to follow guide to go along with all of that. So, I'd still consider it. I'll write up a guide tomorrow that will include all the tools you need.

S

Seed Buyer

UC is drastically reducing the price of their UC Roots product.

J

JohnnyRey

It's not as hard as you think. In fact, it's just like following a recipe when cooking. I also just realized that I need an easy to follow guide to go along with all of that. So, I'd still consider it. I'll write up a guide tomorrow that will include all the tools you need.
That would probably give me a shove to try it out.

S

Seed Buyer

Johnney Rey...I do not use their nutrients but i have a wholesale account with them and they sent out an email blast saying they were cutting the UC Roots cost.

J

JohnnyRey

Johnney Rey...I do not use their nutrients but i have a wholesale account with them and they sent out an email blast saying they were cutting the UC Roots cost.
That would happen after I went and bought a gallon but that is always great news.

Top Bottom