Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter UCHQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
As you've likely heard/read Current Culture has recently introduced a root zone product called UC ROOTS.

What's not been mentioned is the introduction of the Cultured Solutions 2-part base nutrient and the explosive UC Bud Booster.

CS will be available across the US at participating authorized CCH2O retailers at the beginning of 2012.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Runnin it all now with great results so far...roots look stellar and plants are boostin into week two.

Tex

R

reggiebaseball

I haven't heard, nor does the company site mention any news of this stuff

do you guys care to post more information here about any of these products?

C

catchafish

I got a sample of the UC ROOTs. It seems like a solid product. I will be looking for more products from you guys for sure. thanks again for the sample..

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Custom Formulated for Current Culture

What's in it?

It contains a precisely balanced blend of highly chelated, pure mineral concentrate that has been formulated to stay extremely soluble and pH stable. In the head to head grows that our beta testers are doing against other internationally renown nutrients CS has either matched or exceeded the results of the competition.

Though this comes as no surprise as our nutrient was conceived by a master nute formulator specifically for high performance hydroponics applications. As we draw closer to the official launch we'll begin to get more info out so as to better inform growers of what to expect. And of course our labels will have full disclosure of all constituents.

R

reggiebaseball

So, unlike say Roots Excel, this is NOT organic or biological in nature? No critters?

So this is less prone to gunk up your system?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not Ionic, I just got finished with an Ionic run and this stuff doesn't look, smell, or taste like the Ionic nutes do....

The UC Roots smells like really really weak ass pool water..the A & B and the Boost are all clear with now pronounced aroma at all

Tex

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
i have a feeling this might be Ionic in a different bottle. Am I correct?

Sincerely unique....no rebottle.

Though we had considered taking the repackage route we took the higher road and are bringing something unique to the hydro market, made right here in California....no Euro or Aussie nutes necessary to get world class performance.

BTW, we'll be reintroducing our tea brewer and Plant Probiotics tea kits sometime in mid 2012 to complement our pure mineral nutrient line.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I look forward to trying this. I talked with the UC guys a while back and they said they were going to send me a sample to try in a side by side room I have but after getting the address from me I never did hear anything more.. I hope I can purchase soon so I can try that side by side as I am very happy with what I run now, but I would love to try something made by the UC guys themselves.. I'll have my eyes and ears open... Thanks guys for all you do..

F

foothillfarmin

Will it be affordable enough for the budget minded?
And will you be supply these nutrients free with every UC purchase, at least large enough samples to make us convert?
Its going to be a challenge to part from DM and Ionic with the results already proven, but hey I'll try anything for the sake of trying it!!!

St3ve

St3ve

Cool.. can't wait to check it out.

So is the root product a sterilizer then?

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

yeah UCHQ I didn't get my UC Roots sample either lol what happened?

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Cool.. can't wait to check it out.

So is the root product a sterilizer then?

Yep, we use a mild strength, highly concentrated acidic solution that breaks down and removes bio and mineral films. Though our UC ROOTS is OMRI listed.

QB....headed your way.

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Will it be affordable enough for the budget minded?
And will you be supply these nutrients free with every UC purchase, at least large enough samples to make us convert?
Its going to be a challenge to part from DM and Ionic with the results already proven, but hey I'll try anything for the sake of trying it!!!

There will be a small starter amount of VEG A & B included with systems yes. As for it being affordable, you'll have to make that call once you see the price....though I can say it is very concentrated so that will lend to it being affordable.

Wouldn't even waste growers time introducing a nute that wasn't world class, so no doubt you'll be impressed if you give it a try.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

your a man of your word UCHQ thank you sir I just got the tracking # today :) :yes

B

Buddy Hemphill

Dayum.

I just bought 5g of Ionic.

I just bought 2 UCs.

Can my retail spot serve me the UCRoots ?

Bawaaah....I didnt get any samples.....lol.....

But if you wanna kick me some I'll call the shop tomorrow....:winking0067:

U

UltraLoaded

confused...

If the UCRoots is a sterilizer,would it be safe to assume that it shouldn't be used in conjunction with the Plant Probiotics?

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
If the UCRoots is a sterilizer,would it be safe to assume that it shouldn't be used in conjunction with the Plant Probiotics?

One is pro and the other is antibiotic....so yes, they are not compatible, but more so 2 different paths to a similar destination.

Top Bottom