3./ cataract kush river rock
2 kurple fantasy 420 wellness
1SFV og Pink house blooms.
congrats to the winners.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Wow. Tried the Stardawg Guava and was thoroughly unimpressed. . .along with the Red Headed stranger also unimpressed. Tried other strains from both dispensaries that were much better. Bob Saget at Natural Remedies and Kosher Kush at the clinic were both excellent.

outwest

T

triangle kush

LOCO....i dont think anyone in colorado actually thinks the cup ever judges or has the best examples of weed in colorado. Its always funny when the people that win try to hype the seeds coming out like this Next House seeds or whatever.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
So did you start this thread just to bash it or b/c you cant use other means to find the info you need? Dont really see the point in the boatnose attitude around here. No wonder no one came back after the crash.......making all of the other sites look good.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Sounds a lil like big money marketing n another lesson n herbs molested by coorporate America before its even legal.

Did you think High Times is in it for the "herbs and patients"? Im sorry if you just relized they are in it for the money. ps the easter bunny dsnt exists either. have a good one mang!

eyecandi

eyecandi

I think the herb this year was better then last for sure. last year most samples didn't seem to have any cure at all. this year seemed a bit better and a few samples that blew my socks off didn't make it. I didn't even get a chance to sample the RHS unfortunately. none compared to a solid homegrow (except one joint that was gifted, smelled and tasted A++ and a kicker high to go with it .... too bad I can't recall who gave it to me, lol) ... but that's generally a given ;)

altimood

altimood

I think the herb this year was better then last for sure. last year most samples didn't seem to have any cure at all. this year seemed a bit better and a few samples that blew my socks off didn't make it. I didn't even get a chance to sample the RHS unfortunately. none compared to a solid homegrow (except one joint that was gifted, smelled and tasted A++ and a kicker high to go with it .... too bad I can't recall who gave it to me, lol) ... but that's generally a given ;)

You musta been high off that joint Rojo gave you lol

altimood

altimood

Thats what I figured. Guess truth lies behind the hype n the real heads saw who had the fire up there. Guava n redhead suckers =typical ropey fruity wanna bee sativa not real deal modern sativas..................yawwwwwwnnnnn.....oh boy.....sorry I'm extremely unimpressed smelled some n it wasn't even worth tasting compared to the crazyhaze I'd brought...
rscl s1 for an indi winner whatever my ribs hurt time for early chores. All the indis I sampled were OVER FERTILIZED, UNDER RIPE n not flushed dried or cured with love imo...nasty harsh"DENVER head ache nugs". People up there are getting greedy n loosing site of real herb. Smoking the good stuff helps with patience its takes big time patience to be a ganja wizard. Someone in Co better keep things real. Sorry folks that canna cup is no represesntation of CO's herb at all.........lmao come soco hit the streets if ya kids wanna smoke real Co dank......
Does anyone know who won first place in the hater division? HA HA HA!!!!---just kidding bro- just havin a little fun

T

triangle kush

Opinions are stated in a mature manner. Bashing is for kiddies. We now know where youre at. Point proven. Thanks

lol...that makes no sense at all. did your special ed class let you use the computer again today?

coloradochem

coloradochem

Youre right its all about money. But there are a few heads that work hard for it to place and still get lumped in to that category. Def see where youre coming from though.

you very right canna. Im shure there are some cats that put in alot of time trying to win the right way/

Latest posts

Top Bottom