Cure Flower Enhancer

• Thread starter Thoth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neverbreak

neverbreak

I second that. Not so long ago I did some background research into cure, how it works etc. It’s an outstanding invention I’ll happily give it that and from what I'm hearing there’s no doubting its efficacy. I think this product is actually ahead of it’s time, which is probably a first for this industry. The problem is the company has developed possibly one of the most important products to ever hit the med scene, but whoever came up with the idea of submerging buds under water clearly isn’t a grower or hasn’t given it much thought. I mean seriously guys that’s really the best u can come up with?? Why on earth not use it as a foliar spray like with a high-pressure atomizer before trikes actually start to turn amber and oxidize? Surely several successive sprays during weeks 3-8 would be infinitely easier than a drench n’ drain method! Sorry I could just never put my buds under water
yep i thought so too actually. like did they really think that bit thru? for sure the submersion step is different from the norm. though I've not encountered any problems yet. never got mold. buds still look frosty and delicious

you dont want to agitate the buds or smash them up - obviously. a gentle dunk under the solution appears to do them no harm whatsoever. i haven't notice any trichs get knocks off but even if a few did they would end up somewhere else on another bud cos the idea is try not to waste the any of the runoff, it gets used for the next load an so on. i assume water is just the transport medium for the cellulose. bare in mind i aint sayin this is for everyone but happy to say for me its worked a treat so far

nevilledout

nevilledout

I know a dude thats used cure or maybe it was something like it I can’t remember what its called. Juz remember him sayin he once before had issues when he tried to dry in bad humidity but swears by it being awesome for terps if u have a dhumidfier. plan to get some off him next time I use it.
can anyone pls give me heads up on which strains would be best suited for using it with?

I have rhino diesel, amnesia and sour bubble. Or does it go better with outdoor ??
any advice really appreciated

nevilledout

nevilledout

yep i thought so too actually. like did they really think that bit thru? for sure the submersion step is different from the norm. though I've not encountered any problems yet. never got mold. buds still look frosty and delicious

you dont want to agitate the buds or smash them up - obviously. a gentle dunk under the solution appears to do them no harm whatsoever. i haven't notice any trichs get knocks off but even if a few did they would end up somewhere else on another bud cos the idea is try not to waste the any of the runoff, it gets used for the next load an so on. i assume water is just the transport medium for the cellulose. bare in mind i aint sayin this is for everyone but happy to say for me its worked a treat so far
did u use it with outdoor?

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Cervantes advocates light peroxide wash to clean off powdery mildew. It works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom