~ Cured ~

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Heres some pics I thought id share with u all, these pics are of my BPOG, purple kush, and some WIFI , the BPOG and the Purple kush both have a year and a half cure, the BPOG looks, smells and smokes just like the thi bud I used to get back in the late 70s to the mid 80s, its smokes so nice and smooth with a very relaxing stone, the PK use to smell and taste very grapey-kushy, now it smells very sour like wine, with little taste but very smooth and stony, the wifi only has a 6 month cure on it but it is already very smooth and tasty to smoke and a good solid stone, theres nothing like good CURED well grown BUD, if u have any pics of some good long cured buds please post them up......GM

Cured
Cured 2
Cured 3
Cured 4
Cured 5
Cured 6
Cured 7
~Highagain

~Highagain

Looking even danker in the Sun Bro! Thats some good looking bud you got there!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking even danker in the Sun Bro! Thats some good looking bud you got there!

Thanks bro, weres some of that kill ive seen u grow, I know u got to have some good cured bud pics some were....... GM

true grit

true grit

Looking good GM, know that BPOG must be some flame by now...i'm lucky to make it past a 6 month cure on my headies...holy shit on a year plus. props.

Stardawg cured around 4 months so far.

She used to reek like burnt tire rubber burn outs and chem...now its a more subtle sweet chem until broken up then some rubber tinge. Now a days she is smoking like thor's hammer- Only reason shes lasted this long, leaves ya burnt.

DSCN2410
true grit

true grit

Heres only other "cured" shots i got right now. these were a while back. two phenos out of Connoisseur's Chemmy Jones. These i believe were around a 5-6 month cure. Smoked sooooo smoooth.

DSCN2185
DSCN2186
DSCN2187
DSCN2189
~Highagain

~Highagain

Thanks bro, weres some of that kill ive seen u grow, I know u got to have some good cured bud pics some were....... GM

I smoke too much too fast to cure it long enough, longest I think I ever cured anything was 3 weeks lol.

A

Alien

Supporter
Looks really nice. Keep up the good work!

FurtherBus

FurtherBus

top choice cured dank. love the goldness homie. guess i gotta try this with some of my next harvest...fine like bomb wine from the og vine :-)

Rushoe

Rushoe

GM sick work bro those nugs look ready as can be with the brown tint to them.Thanx for sharing.True grits looks dank as fuck to.I just had a Chemdog D battle with the homie my entry had a 3 4 month cure on it as his only had 30 days around there I won lol.

Illmind

Illmind

haze, kush, rainbow kush and jtr. haze 6 months, rainbow and kush 2 months and jtr 1.5 months.. damn i know that bp og is fierce.
UTPIFFHAZE3.JPG
Rainbow4.JPG
kush.JPG
jtr931.jpg

and a month cured local fav
:pimp:
bling1.JPG

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here's some Alien kush with a 5 month cure going! she is gonna get a blown up here real shortly!!!!! Then i threw in a pic of some fresh white fire just for kicks!

Aliendonecure5
Aliendone5
Whitefiredonecure1
G

gooey

Chronic master: you mention how the herb lacks flavor at a year and a half cure...what would you say is the sweet spot of smoothness, flavor, potency etc? I must admit i have only had 4 mnth cured herb...very tasty...hoever i have had 4 month cured kief which had no flavor anymore...nugs look dank everyone..peace

G

GrimloxK

don't you just love the look of a nicely cured bud. Nothing quite like it.

Illmind

Illmind

damn i cant wait to get me some white fire. sic pics lewl.

Top Bottom