Curing and harvesting problems I need some help with

• Thread starter Ilike2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

I sure wish I knew about these grove bags before now. I wouldn’t be having this issue. I just hope the 2 plants I have still in the tent will make it for 4 days without water.
Are they in flower? You could always put a little water in a saucer under them if they usually don't go that long... just make sure they get a good dry out when you get back. How long do you wait between waterings and do you saturate completely to runoff? They also have those little glass bulbs that you stab in the soil, just gotta be careful of roots. Or just drop some cash and set up an irrigation system.

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Are they in flower? You could always put a little water in a saucer under them if they usually don't go that long... just make sure they get a good dry out when you get back. How long do you wait between waterings and do you saturate completely to runoff? They also have those little glass bulbs that you stab in the soil, just gotta be careful of roots. Or just drop some cash and set up an irrigation system.
They are both close to harvest. They are in coco so I water 1-2 times a day. I always saturate them every watering as well. I don’t think 4 days without water should hurt them that much.

TSD

TSD

They are both close to harvest. They are in coco so I water 1-2 times a day. I always saturate them every watering as well. I don’t think 4 days without water should hurt them that much.
Oh that's a long time in coco, but I know so some people deprive thier plants before harvest, so maybe it will be perfect timing?

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I just came home and everything is fine. They were only a little sad. I just watered them and they should be fine. Using the automatic light that turns off and on every 12 helped. At least they got all the light they needed. I thought I was going to come home to dead plants. This is one resilient weed. Lol

Top Bottom