Curing in jars and plastic bags

• Thread starter Albert93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Albert93

Albert93

So I had a plant I was drying comes out it went a lil too dry and crispy witch was whatever’s but I prefer wet sticky kush so I touched my 2 plant in harvest and it felt that was beginning to get dry on the outside so I decided to put it in jars and bags still wet and sticky but very stinky any tips ?

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
You gotta monitor humidity - and burp the jars. The road to dank takes a few weeks for the chlorophyll to degrade.
There used to be lots of threads here about The Cure.

Lets just say - fucking up the cure kinda toasts all that effort.

Albert93

Albert93

You gotta monitor humidity - and burp the jars. The road to dank takes a few weeks for the chlorophyll to degrade.
There used to be lots of threads here about The Cure.

Lets just say - fucking up the cure kinda toasts all that effort.
Thank you !

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Don't use sandwich bags or ziplocks. In fact try and steer clear of bags made out of polyethylene for curing. Turkey bags and the like work better (nylon).

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey albert , dont i recognize that bud ! Try the paper bag method like i already explained to you...

Stinky in a good way ? Or bad way ? You need to take the slow dry steps ,throwing it in a jar isint going to work ,

but thats what you said you were going to do in your last post , guess you are going to do what you want to do , so clip your bud ,, throw it in a jar because you like wet bud , watch it get rotten , you will be happy ......

Last edited:
Top Bottom