curious about flowering

• Thread starter Gavin255
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gavin255

Gavin255

Hi guys and gals just curious as to when do you! call your plants flowering. The day you flip to 12/12 or when you see the very first white pistol on a bud site

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Hi guys and gals just curious as to when do you! call your plants flowering. The day you flip to 12/12 or when you see the very first white pistol on a bud site

Mine start to show about a week or two after flip.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Sorry I read this wrong. I count the days from the first night cycle.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Sorry I read this wrong. I count the days from the first night cycle.
I believe there are different views on this, but I say when they start to look like to picture I’ve included your starting flower. Good luck 🤘🏼

7A59213A 7835 4C5F 926D FD69468A6BBA
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I just specify days since 12/12 switch, since i have multiple plants and they have that week or so transition period, just easier to go by time light schedule changed for me 💁

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I count from the day she shows tru flowers as the time then breeder give always seem to need another week so I count from showing makes the breeders close.

I actual y use a microscope to tell but the like I said days are close

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

When u take ur plant out of veg and cut the light to 12/12 you are officially flowering your plants, autoflowers do not need a photoperiod they flower with age, on ave i keep my autoflowers in veg for 50 days, flush out food, add flower nutrients and at this point my autos are in flower.

Top Bottom