Curious about my setup. Give it a quick glance if you could. Thank you.

• Thread starter Fishiesmallz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fishiesmallz

Fishiesmallz

The 80 watt cfl has roughly 11000 lumens. It is 5000k, 13 colors, and is hanging directly abovc my girl at a distance of about 5 inches. The three 23 watt cfl's all together have roughly 4000 lumen. Each light represent the points of an equilateral triangle and are surrounding her slightly lower than the midway point 4 inches away, at an angle so not only does it give every piece of the plant an equal spread of light from the 23 watt bulbs in specific but so that they also slightly reflect the light from the 80 watt hanging directly over head. Every light has a 8 inch reflector at the base of it. The plant also has a reflector aiming upward surrounding the trunk in the same way it would the cords.

Now onto the stank hoe herself. ( or hopefully soon to be)

I went to a buddies house where there happens to be an atrium in the middle of the house. problem was is that only one window overhead didn't have some purple black light film or something over it like the rest of them did. Long story short the plant didn't get enough light and was allowed to stretch dangerously long in fact if i remember correctly 10 and a half inches or so. Age estimated at 1 month at this time third set of leaves and extremely small at that. I immediately went shopping and got some materials for transplant. I curled the stem around in a circle and buried it like a spiral staircase rises along with some b vites and some rooting hormone powder. the soil was my own design of vermiculite, perlite, sphagnum moss top soil bat guano and some diluted molasses drizzled in while mixing the concoction. Watered with bottles water with a miniscule pinch of epsom salts.

Over all height after transplant 1 inch.

Now two months and 1 weeks have passed. It initially went through a two week shock from transplant and other related stresses. Such as a ph imbalance at 4 weeks (ph 3.3-3.5 bad I know), magnesium and potassium deficiencies also having undergone two more transplants each as easygoing as the next with the last one around 2 weeks ago.
She is now at a height of around 9 inches. She also has 5 colas from a botched fim technique/ lst done by yours truly to reduce height of the plant.The top cola having the most foliage with 11 nodes all with internodal growth. She and is nice lush darkish green color and happily lives in a 5 gallon pot. she is given every other watering a little molasses and bat guano. She seems to love it. The pot is in a 30 inch by 70 inch by 100 inch closet with the walls painted white. No small grow box or anything just white walls and reflectors.. Every other day she gets a nice breeze blown directly onto her from small industrial fan. Anyone she comes into contact with treats her very nicely and talks sweetly to her for optimal cannabis karma.

I appreciate any help I can get and as this is only my second grow, I wanted to be thorough with the information I give as I have no photos, I only see the girl every 2 to 4 days, and am also 5000 miles away at the moment. When I am back in her vicinity I plant to flower by adding another 250 watts of 2700k.

Mad love. Nug Life.

sky high

sky high

I like yer enthusiasm, fishie. Just don't expect TOO MUCH from those CFL's though. If you are gonna continue this hobby...do yerself a favor and buy a 600 or 1000 watt HPS.

best of luck

s h

RELOADER212

RELOADER212

I like yer enthusiasm, fishie. Just don't expect TOO MUCH from those CFL's though. If you are gonna continue this hobby...do yerself a favor and buy a 600 or 1000 watt HPS.

best of luck

s h
What he said

R

recreationaluse

what they all said, and are u using nutes, your soil mix is missing a lot if your only source of food is guano. peat moss looses most of its nutrients in a few days, and your guano is only Mostly good for N.

Fishiesmallz

Fishiesmallz

If you refer to the thread link i posted above your post you would know that I'm a botany major and am awaiting acceptance into the local master gardening program. butttt I'm glad you said something because I forgot to mention I gave her a very small dose of what I would call (because I dont remember offhand) high octane orchid bloomer. the guano i know is a 10-2-1 npk ratios the orchid bloomer was something like 12 35 23 or some shit. but no worries I only used a tad in there ill up it when she goes into flowering. But I know plants. Quite well. I just needed some good information on lighting as I have never grown anything inside before other than my lil experiment and the one im helpin my homie with. Learning more about lighting was my goal with the original post. Thank you very much for your insight though. It's always appreciated.

Mad Love. Nug Life.

Top Bottom