Curious. Any help? Something wrong?

• Thread starter Terpeneluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The post started kind of out there, but I thought someone who thinks outside the box could have found something. Then the personal attacks came in, making me think the poster is just a jerk.

beluga

beluga

Haha right… its an actual challenge to find a cal mag with calcium carbonate alone… never mind one with a dolomite lime which i dont think even exists. I mean im all for a debate with this guy over almost everything he said… it all sounds like technical fact but when you break it down none of it is accurate
There's a certain ratio of number of posts to word count that just screams logical fallacy.
Always backed up by photos of stressed out plants.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

The post started kind of out there, but I thought someone who thinks outside the box could have found something. Then the personal attacks came in, making me think the poster is just a jerk.

Check out his other posts, full of edgy attitude and holier than thouness. Even though he may be trying to help his words just come across as very condescending.

Lockebox

Lockebox

oh i know what it is but what nutrients are translocation nutrients…never heard that term in my life. The plants translocate nutrients… they need all nutrients and water to do so. If you read his statement its full of mischaracterizations and improper use of the terminology.

im pretty sure its the same guy i ran into a few weeks ago who got pissed when i called him out after he claimed to have a masters in chemistry and yet didn’t understand basic chemistry.
Lol, not to gunk up the thread. but yeah I remember that, it was in one of my threads I believe. I had an issue with underwatering and heat/ light stress and he was telling me my issue was my water PH fluctuating from 6.1 to 6.7 growing in Happy frog soil

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Lol, not to gunk up the thread. but yeah I remember that, it was in one of my threads I believe. I had an issue with underwatering and heat/ light stress and he was telling me my issue was my water PH fluctuating from 6.1 to 6.7 growing in Happy frog soil
how was his old name there?

The same guy just made a new account at ICMag telling the same stories right away, and he's at RIU Overgrown, too. He may be at a number of different pot sites, and it's easy to identify his posts, they are stuffed up with complicated chemical terms, bare a practical consequence, oftentimes accompanied by conspiracy theories and bizarre false logics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lockebox

Lockebox

The same guy just made a new account at ICMag telling the same stories right away, and he's at RIU Overgrown, too. He may be at a number of different pot sites, and it's easy to identify his posts, they are stuffed up with complicated chemical terms, bare a practical consequence, oftentimes accompanied by conspiracy theories and bizarre false logics...
Lol hope I'm not breaking any rules stepping on anyone's toes or pissing anyone off but here's the guy his account deleted
Screenshot 20220907 150947

R

ritoMox

The CalMag, etc., stuff seem to be the calling card: Link: Post #103
I'm interested in further discussion with said member on certain things, but as of yet no call-back🤷‍♂️

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
The CalMag, etc., stuff seem to be the calling card: Link: Post #103
I'm interested in further discussion with said member on certain things, but as of yet no call-back🤷‍♂️
Aha, so the Dutch Fertilizer Mafia conspired against Miracle Gro...?
Lots of paranoia coming from this guy, and a huge amount of detail theory - which often isn't even connected in reality.
He just fails to bring evidence to all these very strong weighing statements.
Some claims I know are wrong. Like Boron-lockout. Boric Acid is only a very mild acid, it behaves non-ionic and is assimilated reflecting a passive uptake kinetic. It runs the danger of being washed out and is complexed with glycin-aminoacid.
I could track some of quotes back and its just generic internet sources like a fertilizer company homepage in Bulgaria, Wikipedia or universities. But, still at the end of the day, all theory, and a Boron-deficient plant nowhere in sight

Top Bottom