Curious if this looks like a nitrogen def.

• Thread starter Electrolights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Electrolights

Electrolights

Think this could be light stress? I just noticed it on all of the leaves I had cut the other day, maybe just stress in general from the root rot cleaning and transplant, some are at the bottom of plant though with yellow leaves so I added some mag and raised the light @Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Think this could be light stress? I just noticed it on all of the leaves I had cut the other day, maybe just stress in general from the root rot cleaning and transplant, some are at the bottom of plant though with yellow leaves so I added some mag and raised the light @Aqua Man
Light/ heat yes but the root cause my lay in environment; plant or root health or nutrients.

Can you give as much info as possible on those and pics if the roots.

Electrolights

Electrolights

Temp is steady 76-79F Humidity at 50-55% have a small fan running over top of them while they are awake, 850 PPMs did 2/3rds of recommended calmag since they are nitrate, Flora Trio 1/2 of Recommended, Since they started Flowering, i gave them 3/4 of a recommended dose of Massive by green planet, ontop of your root remedy which i just finished today(4th Day) and very small amount of great white. PH at 6.1 Has gone from 5.8-6.1 over the corse of past 3 days so .1 increase daily. , water temp is 69. All added up PPMs are 920. They Drank 2 gallons over the past 2 days. Ill add Root pics from my phone in 2seconds, on my PC currently. DLI is at 12-14 which i thought was pretty low at this point but i thought they might still be burning for whatever reason looking at the top leaves, same thing was happening from the OP from what it looks like. Some Bottom leaves are yellowing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

your feeding to heavy. Feed massive at half dose and total oom of around 600 after everything

Whats your source water. You have or had root issues and i woukd treat for root rot intil cleared up.

Electrolights

Electrolights

your feeding to heavy. Feed massive at half dose and total oom of around 600 after everything

Whats your source water. You have or had root issues and i woukd treat for root rot intil cleared up.
They’re going to be on week 6 on Thursday and just transitioned to flowering since they’re auto, that’s why I thought going up in ppms would be ideal but I’ll dilute for now. I’m using RO water I just finished your root rot remedy I’m going to continue using the southern Ag Garden in the res, with the great white. I was assuming that’s what all the brown is on them because I did take them out and massaged everything off during the last res change. Do you think the brown shit is bad bacteria? The brown is almost the same consistency of the Ag. The Wilting of the lower leaves was not present yesterday, not sure what it could be. Maybe defoliation. Hydroguard that was sent to me from Amazon was expired so I didn’t have for the remedy I didn’t see it at local hydro shop either, should the brown not be there?

Last edited:
Electrolights

Electrolights

2 week flower stretch went from 12” and 11” to 19” and 16” in week 2 they’re autos and I’ve stressed the fuck out of them already or would defoliate more just letting them rock and lst

802C2D7B 8100 475C A3DD 7308ADFD1EAF
Electrolights

Electrolights

So not crazy of an issue more or less a concern that this is still a overload of nitrogen but yet I’m only at 600ppms and I’m only using flora trio and calmag I know the calmag is made from calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate but I’ve put in small amounts due to that reason. Any thought maybe just the strain? It’s a white widow auto

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So not crazy of an issue more or less a concern that this is still a overload of nitrogen but yet I’m only at 600ppms and I’m only using flora trio and calmag I know the calmag is made from calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate but I’ve put in small amounts due to that reason. Any thought maybe just the strain? It’s a white widow auto
Its likely the cal mag how much are you adding?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

1/4 of recommended it’s the brand in the picture but I got an organic calmag that I’m going to try on next feeding because that is what I was assuming as well
How much are you using? Organic or not it matter whats in it no matter how it was derived.

There is no difference between organically derived or synthetic other than the process of breaking them down into ionic form.

Dont get me started on the bullshit misinformation out there paid for by companies for profit on the name organic

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh 1/4 dose… that should be fine. Drop your ppm a touch more… like 500 and make sure your watering practices are good. Different genetics have slightly different preferences. Some are pigs and some are light feeders

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
There is no difference between organically derived or synthetic other than the process of breaking them down into ionic form.
Yeah and then many of these so-called "organic" or "green line" products just salt out as their mineralic counterparts.

Electrolights

Electrolights

Just refilled and have ppms at 450 we’ll see how I goes

Electrolights

Electrolights

So I’m curious if this is an issue being my first grow I’m not sure what to expect but I expected budlets to start fatting it’s been a few days like this, I dialed back on lights nutes heat , I’m trying to avoid popcorn buds PH 5.8-6 temps have been 75-79 leaf temps I haven’t even seen over 75 I have plenty of air circulating 35DLI at canopy this auto is at week9

3B8CCE7F BA65 4A92 937E A0E479EC4E7F
6F991230 052E 4EAF 90D9 D6F7C2D7DBD5
9A735EAF 120F 4DF9 A959 EE3A38FAEF9A
89E9A599 1D2D 46FF 9868 755A43039655

Latest posts

Top Bottom