Curled and twisted leaves help

• Thread starter Noobiegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

I have a gigabud monster cropped clone that is about 2 months old from cutting off the mother. It was under a 24 inch fluorescent light for 2 months and just got transplanted into Fox Farm Happy Frog and put in a 2 by 4 by 6 Tent with a 360 Watt ceramic metal halide set to 190 Watts just wondering if I should wait for the leaves to uncurl or if there might be a problem thanks in advance for the help

Curled and twisted leaves help
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

It will come out of that. My clones looked horrible this year. I gave two to a friend and you should have seen the look on his face. They're beautiful outdoor plants now.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have a gigabud monster cropped clone that is about 2 months old from cutting off the mother. It was under a 24 inch fluorescent light for 2 months and just got transplanted into Fox Farm Happy Frog and put in a 2 by 4 by 6 Tent with a 360 Watt ceramic metal halide set to 190 Watts just wondering if I should wait for the leaves to uncurl or if there might be a problem thanks in advance for the help
all is good, i monster crop all the time, i believe it’s the best technique!
she looks fine, once those five bladed leaves show up she’ll grow super fast! just keep her healthy, don’t over due it with nutes, less is more. giving too much just causes problems.

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

It will come out of that. My clones looked horrible this year. I gave two to a friend and you should have seen the look on his face. They're beautiful outdoor plants now.
Unfortunately i cant put mine outside they'll go right into flower lol so they'll stay in the tent for a couple weeks then get flipped. Good to know they will be ok. Its my first time cloning let alone monster cropping

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

all is good, i monster crop all the time, i believe it’s the best technique!
she looks fine, once those five bladed leaves show up she’ll grow super fast! just keep her healthy, don’t over due it with nutes, less is more. giving too much just causes problems.
Good to know! Ive never cloned before. Decided to do so 2 weeks into flower lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
here’s some of mine in different stages.
yours is a beauty!

18646633 7A35 4D7A 920C CC4490E6EAB1
6ADBEA71 68AA 4B22 A994 B8F8AD9FB98D
Top Bottom