• Tagged users None
Leonwiz948

Leonwiz948

Curling down i need some help
Down

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Over watered.
You are supposed to fill the pot to the top with soil before you plant.
This is because it settles after a couple of days.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Leonwiz948

Leonwiz948

I’m
Over watered.
You are supposed to fill the pot to the top with soil before you plant.
This is because it settles after a couple of days.

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL
i was kinda thinking that so should I let the pot fully dry out

Ponky

Ponky

Pretty dark green.. looking a little pointy. Maybe describe your nutirent program.

TSD

TSD

Probably overwatered, possibly slightly in shock because you just hacked all her fan leaves off... she's a bit young for that intense of defoliation, they really need those fam leaves in the beginning to collect light and grow. They may look like they are blocking sites, but they are the solar panels of the plant. You just decreased her ability to capture and process light into energy to grow. Defoiliation is for a bit later when they are bigger and bushier. Also you need to remove the entire leaf, not leave that stalk, that will die off and create a perfect spot for mold to grow. Need more info on your setup if you want an accurate diagnosis, bit they need to dry out between watering in soil, they don't like being constantly wet.

TSD

TSD

I should edit that to say she's a bit young for defoliation full stop. The leaves you took off were probably catching more light than all the ones left, if they were ginormous... I only remove dying leaves until they are robust enough to handle a bit of pruning, and then no more than 1/3 of the leaves in a pop... I do outdoor so I don't get too intense with it... but never that young. To each thier own I suppose, but knowing how the plants function is an important component.

Top Bottom