Curling Leafs

• Thread starter fany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fany

Lights 16h on , 8 off And nutrient use jungle juice bloom 5 or 6 ml at 1 liter of water one time per week

Curling leafs
Curling leafs 2
Curling leafs 3
Curling leafs 4
Dan789

Dan789

Those last couple of shots are showing a need for more water, I can see that the stem has indications of being watered recently, so those leaves should be perking up, normally, (after an hour or so of being watered). How big are your pots? One liter per week seems way too little water. Are you watering to run 10% run off? This is in soil, right? Do your pots have drain holes?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Those last couple of shots are showing a need for more water, I can see that the stem has indications of being watered recently, so those leaves should be perking up, normally, (after an hour or so of being watered). How big are your pots? One liter per week seems way too little water. Are you watering to run 10% run off? This is in soil, right? Do your pots have drain holes?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
At first glance I can tell you are not watering enough. You are making your food too hot, as well.

Here's a basic list of what you need to do now:

First, make sure you have several drain holes in the bottoms of your pots, and a few on the sides, as well, won't hurt, either.

Second, you need to be watering the whole pot, not just a dump of a liter in the center. That plant is thirsty, that's why the leaves are drooping. To check if your plant needs water, stick your fingers 2 or 3 inches deep into the soil, if it feels dry, it's time to water. Usually people need to water their plants at least every 3 days, depending on how humid your grow room is, how hot it is, etc. You should check your soil every day. Do not overwater, as roots require oxygen to avoid root rot. Overwatering does not mean adding too much water at once, it means watering again before the soil has a chance to dry out. When you water you should keep pouring until you get a nice little stream coming out of the drain holes, ensuring you saturate ALL of the soil each watering.

Third, you see those brown tips on your leaves? That means you're putting too many nutrients into your water. If you are growing in soil, you probably need to use about half of what you've been using for nutes, and only add nutes to water at most once a week.. Also, pH and PPM are very important. You need to maintain a pH of 6.8-7.3 for soil and 5.8-6.3 for hydro or soilless mediums such as coco.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like it's not getting enough light either. And yeah, not enough water. What's the temp and humidity in the room? What sort of light is on it?

Top Bottom