Curling leaves, yellow tips with a few brown spots

• Thread starter birchy90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

birchy90

Hi guys,

Just looking for a little help with a few issues I’ve noticed recently.

Growing runtz and a couple of zkittles under mars hydro ts 3000. Biobizz all mix following the bio bizz feed chart.

Noticed a cal mag deficiency a few weeks back so have been supplementing with cal mag.

But now noticed a few brown burn marks around leaf edges. Also have slight yellow tips and leaves starting to curl on a runtz and both zkittles. Also not sure if there a bit of mildew appearing.

Ran a couple litres of water through yesterday incase of nutrient burn but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots
Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots 2
Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots 3
Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots 4
Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots 5
Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots 6
Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots 7
Curling leaves yellow tips with a few brown spots 8
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hi Birchy, just an FYI you had the same thread posted twice, one with and one without pics. I deleted the one without pics.

I hate to say this, but I see PM on your plant. We need to address that, but I don't think that is why you have brown spots.

There really is no such thing as a cal-mag deficiency, help me understand what happened there and what you did to correct it.

Do you know where your PH is? What is your source water? How do you water / feed?

B

birchy90

Hi Birchy, just an FYI you had the same thread posted twice, one with and one without pics. I deleted the one without pics.

I hate to say this, but I see PM on your plant. We need to address that, but I don't think that is why you have brown spots.

There really is no such thing as a cal-mag deficiency, help me understand what happened there and what you did to correct it.

Do you know where your PH is? What is your source water? How do you water / feed?
Hi there!
Thanks for that I was trying to work out how to delete it on my end and couldn’t figure it out.

So basically was getting the stripey light green in-between the veins. (Pic uploaded)
I figured it was due to light intensity as have seen a few people using the mars hydro and other led lights that have suffered with cal mag deficiency. Supplemented cal mag at 1ml to a litre for a couple of weeks.

Ph is between 6.1 and 6.5 on run off water. Watered yesterday 2 litres with plain tap water ph’d to 6.2. I’m hand watering every other day with 2 litres using the bio bizz feed chart week 2 of flower.

Thanks for your reply.

CF529B7E 65B7 4AAD A895 1634ABEE78D2
Top Bottom