Current Culture 8xl grow journal

• Thread starter ken dog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alan hardey

I put some white widow down,and not one came up,what am I doing wrong.
Please help me out here

ken dog

ken dog

I put some white widow down,and not one came up,what am I doing wrong.
Please help me out here
could you be more specific in your question?
are you saying that you are having trouble germinating seeds?

ken dog

ken dog

here's an update... finished the base and sides, and put up the supports for the trellis and lights.
I will waterproof the base and sides tomorrow, and build the platform for the top off reservoir...I will also build the light supports, and install the hooks.

I will also install the 8XL tomorrow, add water, and let it run for a day
20131024 165811
20131025 181813
20131025 190524

tweedy

tweedy

I applaud your initiative in fixing it. I cant imagine how much you'll thank yourself for not potentially losing a crop half way through and dealing with a flood.

ken dog

ken dog

finished the light and trellis supports, and framed in an area for the top off reservoir to sit above the epicenter... I will finish up the framing tomorrow, but I needed to waterproof the inside of the platform first.
after waterproofing the inside and sides of the platform, I added a tarp and the foam base.
20131026 145239
20131026 182245
20131026 184025

A

Alan hardey

could you be more specific in your question?
are you saying that you are having trouble germinating seeds?
im having no luck what so ever germinating my babys. Only gone with cutting's before.
Please,please help me out. Alan.

ken dog

ken dog

im having no luck what so ever germinating my babys. Only gone with cutting's before.
Please,please help me out. Alan.

take a paper towel and fold it into quarters... wet it out, open it up halfway, and put the seeds in the middle... Then fold the paper towel over the seeds, and stick it in an old DVD case, and put it in a drawer or anywhere dark and cool.

check it in 3 to 5 days, okay?

T

tipper619sd

looking very nice and neat ken cant wait to see what you got to throw in there

ken dog

ken dog

finished the platform... it is completely waterproof with just the tarp alone, and yet, the platform box without the tarp, could contain fish for several months without leaking.

I am satisfied with the waterproof platform box... and the 8XL unit is now ready for install.
I will begin by laying all the parts out approximately where they go.. with the exception of the epicenter, which is exactly 1 inch from the inside of the end of the box, and 15 3/4 from each side.

20131027 170448
20131027 173950

ken dog

ken dog

hell ya bro time to get to work whats your rh gonna be most girls in the uc like it 60 plus

I don't know... In my tents, which are all vented together, the relative humidity stays about 40 percent... this is an ebb and flow.
Without ventilation, the humidity goes up to 80 percent, and the heat up to 94 degrees Fahrenheit.

This grow however is in an open room, which is still sealed, but it is 12 by 13 with an 8 foot 6 inch ceiling.

I have a feeling that without ventilation, the relative humidity will be somewhere between 55 and 65 percent, and the temperature somewhere around 74 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit.
after the system is up and running for a few days, I will report back.

A

Alan hardey

no problem... Let us know if you need more help okay?
hello everyone.
You told me what to do with my seeds.
What about how do I take them out the paper and which way do I put them in the soil root going down or up. Or is it the seed shell faceing up or down, I just don't know my friend, and sick of just thowing my money away, not nice as I'm sure you well know.
It would be so nice to see some thing come out the soil. I would be so so happy.
Many thanks my friend. Alan.

ken dog

ken dog

hello everyone.
You told me what to do with my seeds.
What about how do I take them out the paper and which way do I put them in the soil root going down or up. Or is it the seed shell faceing up or down, I just don't know my friend, and sick of just thowing my money away, not nice as I'm sure you well know.
It would be so nice to see some thing come out the soil. I would be so so happy.
Many thanks my friend. Alan.

check the DVD case every day and make sure the paper towel stays completely wet... After the sprouts are 1 inch long, make a hole with your small finger in the soil, and set the seed in deep enough,for the shell to be a quarter inch under the soil facing up... that would mean the taproot is facing down.
keep the soil moist until the sprout breaks the top of the soil, and then water normally.

let us know if you need any more help, okay?

A

Alan hardey

check the DVD case every day and make sure the paper towel stays completely wet... After the sprouts are 1 inch long, make a hole with your small finger in the soil, and set the seed in deep enough,for the shell to be a quarter inch under the soil facing up... that would mean the taproot is facing down.
keep the soil moist until the sprout breaks the top of the soil, and then water normally.

let us know if you need any more help, okay?
Thank you Ken,
You really don't know just how helpful you have been, I will let you know how I get on, I knew I was doing something wrong, just didn't know what.
Thank you again.

ken dog

ken dog

glad to help... again, let us know if you have any issues okay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom