Current Freebies On THCbay?

• Thread starter DJSHADOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have sent in a bunch of freebies as well. have yet to see many pics.
strawberrydiesel(f) X og kush(m)
strawberrydiesel(f) X violator kush(m)
strawberrydiesel(f) X dairyqueen(m)
g13/haze(f) X dairyqueen(m)
elites dbl sfv og kush(f) X violator kush

straw/violators 50 days still waiting on the nugshots

straw/og bunch of differnt phenos

M

MASSES 420KING

oh i hope i get the strawberry d x og or violator shit sounds bomb

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
i have sent in a bunch of freebies as well. have yet to see many pics.
strawberrydiesel(f) X og kush(m)
strawberrydiesel(f) X violator kush(m)
strawberrydiesel(f) X dairyqueen(m)
g13/haze(f) X dairyqueen(m)
elites dbl sfv og kush(f) X violator kush

straw/violators 50 days still waiting on the nugshots

straw/og bunch of differnt phenos

Wow, nice freebies.

If I score any of these, I will for sure post pics.

Nice job KT!

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
That's awesome Kid!!! I just ordered some KO Kush so I hope I get some of those killer beans. I am currently making some VipersVenom x Alien Dawg that I'll send in but thy'll stil b a few months. And I just put 5 females in wth my Sour D ibl male I have so wen thy're done I'll send them in too. The females I put in are VipersVenom, Gspot, Yeca Sativa, Island Sweet Skunk, and Strawberry Dawg f2. Should be some great stuff.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Just sent in some Nagano/Burmese x Chem Valley Kush and OG Kush/AK-47 x Sour Diesel

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
redskywalker-the OG/AK x Sour D sounds real good

I

InvisibleM

i think it would be cool if logic made a spot or list on here where the person sending in the freebies can post pics and infoon the strain that way logic doesnt have extra work just an idea

Great Idea!

I

InvisibleM

would love to get some ECSD crossess.

I have a lot of Chemsog Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel (both rez) crosses I made. And Sour Bubble x Sour Diesel. And some Sour Diesel f2's. A few other Sour Diesel crosses also.

I made these with three big healthy Sour Diesel males, I have maybe a couple thousand seeds, first batch have been drying about 3 or 4 weeks....

B

brookstown

Sup fellas? Sorry if this has been answered but how do you get the freebies? I'm not sure if it's a timing thing or go by some list somewhre. just wanted to get some of these killer strains running around. There are some really great breaders trying to get to the next level and I would love to try something new, rather than recycling all the stuff in the bay right now.
Thanks.

sky high

sky high

you need to buy seeds from THCFarmer.... and with your purchase you will receive freebies (if logic has em to send)

good luck

s h

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah the OGAK Diesel are pretty great. Sure hope somebody will get them and do a grow log

A

AlienBoyD7

Just got my order six days from conformation included were Sannies Jack F5 x Double Strawberry Diesel Freebies... thanks again . I gotta say this joint is the nuts

F

fuzzy

5 days

Got my urkXthe white + sannies jackf5Xdble straw d for freebies in 5 days.THANKS LOGIC!4 the freebies and fast service. :rasta2: peace,fuzzy

L

LBZ Farmer

I would love to know more about the Jack strawberry diesel... i got them as well! So excited

Blucross

Blucross

This is a great place I've just noticed. Next time I grow my special strain I'll try to make 1000 extra seeds and send them in with a detailed description. Big thanks to All who help.
Respectfully
Blucross

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
current freebies

Can't we just get a mod to add this forum as a sub forum with all the info on freebies and/or a place to ask questions about the ones we get? I mean I LOVE the freebies I have gotten in the past, but it would be nice if their was at least flower times and parentage on them. I have never sent in freebies, isn't it up to that donating Farmer to label and explain? Why don't we start this thread and if someone sends in seeds, drop a line there saying what they are and maybe even say "PM me with questions on said strain"? This way the thread won't get cluttered.

OR

When the freebies are listed by logic put the donors name next to the strain name. Just some thoughts. I just ordered me some Alien OG and I am already researching possible freebies so I have an idea if I get my choices. I want the strawberry d/og kush x dairyqueen, ogcheese x bubblegum, then the purple haze x afghani in that order lol. I'm curious as to the OG cut used in the SD/OGxDq, and is the og in ogcheese mean ogk x cheese x bubblegum? See what I mean? Either way I'll figure out the flower times and if the genetics are worth my time. I just like to know what I'm growing. My other concern is if this list is up to date, as the post date was 01-24-2010. *edit there is a post that says that the freebies are back in stock and it is dated 11-27-2010* Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,
Crom

southstreets

southstreets

well i put on my order form to get the purp haze and got the kali mist!!! so you prob wont get what u want!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
well i put on my order form to get the purp haze and got the kali mist!!! so you prob wont get what u want!!

Yeah well lol I don't know much about super glue either. What's your take on your freebies? How many beans did you get? Hey free is free, all love either way.

Cheers,
Crom

southstreets

southstreets

yea i hear that!!! i got 5 freebies... like you said cant be mad at that either way!! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom