Current Run-The Funk, Mosca C99, and TGA Space Bomb

• Thread starter Bigb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

Thought it was about time to take some new pics of whats going on right now. This run everything got flowered much earlier than i wanted but due to ballast problems with veg light and shortness of meds I reluctantly started flowering them. Happy to report besides tiny stature they are all looking great and got clones of each for better run in future. Now to some pics
Moscas C99 at 67 days she is smelling great very fruity with the pineapple smell pretty strong in there
moscac99-3.jpg
moscac99-1.jpg
moscac99-2.jpg
moscac99-4.jpg
Sorry if repetitive but couldnt decide whether flash or no flash was better so bear with me lol.
Next is Cali Connection The Funk scored at the ultra elusive Chem drop where server crashed. happy to report at 52days no hermi issues on either pheno (finger crossed) and im far from expert grower as leaf tips on some pics show haha. Pheno 1 is little fruity smelling with some strong skunk in there i get hints of paint thinner as well kinda ha also more trichs on her
thefunk4.jpg
thefunk1.jpg
thefunk2.jpg
Pheno 2 is more straight skunk both getting stronger daily
thefunk-1-3.jpg
thefunk-1-2.jpg
Last but not least is TGA Space Bomb got her from single seed purchase and couldnt be happier cant wait to grow her out bigger as she stacked quite nicely. These are at 44 days
spacebomb1.jpg
spacebomb5.jpg
spacebomb4.jpg
Realize this has been pretty long winded sorry for that hope you enjoy. :afroweed:

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful grow bro!!! excellent job!! im suprised ur burnin the funk outta all of them.. my 2 are HEAVY feeders!! lol..

B

Bigb89

Thanks South appreciate it your right about the funks though there prety tough the leaf tips comment i more meant about the C99 shes gotten a bit. The 1st pheno of funk i kept is chugging right along in veg ahead of c99 and space bomb im loving her.

5tickynubz

Sounds like the 2 phenos of the funk I have goin right now. 1 is fruity with a twist of skunk and the other is skunky with a twist of fruit. Lookin dank!

B

Bigb89

Thanks 5ticky appreciate it and that sounds about right on the phenos. Im gonna throw some pics up later of the clone i have in veg thats impressing me alot shes alot faster as clone.

B

Bigb89

Took me forever to upload them but heres couple shots of Funk in veg.
lst_001.jpg
lst_005.jpg
lst_004.jpg
In few days ill throw up pics of bit of C99 bud I chopped last week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom