current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i do need to clear the mid larf, i flaked on. it won't get good flow, otherwise. prolly won't need a fan n closet. the ceiling fan is goin. not fat enough buds, this go, to sweat it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

prolly half, already done n still on the teepee floor.
g likes the white we got, a while back, still. clinic bud.

the "whatever ", cookie sheet

not one opps, this trim.
not nearly as close as diesel shaves, but it's all gonna b oil, eventually.

20200117 233705
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have to wonder if the value actuated, inline, might not b responsible, for those purps. i don't typically let em get cold enough... but let it drop a bit, trustin that inline to heat things up, as needed; side effects of induction/impeller, heat... exploited.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

by the way... still didn't see necrosis, in leaves, besides some salad i left, previously. anyone? 1 wk flawless. 1 wk-ish- ro.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

um... i have stuffs to do, today and um... i was using the mail feature n reachin out... um... yeah ssdd... u know the drill and i gotta chill before i go so... gonna turn n my reports, late, today.
i fukn hate goin to town.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

don't forget the larf! woke up with a 2beer headache. c... imma professional and i forgot to hydrate, after my third n final... pst my brain out... should've known. i literally, just forgot!!! nm. nope nope... stayin off... fk. i don't have time for this! clean gear. trans clones....

sorry, asshole, your call has been disconnected. please, hang up and try your call, AGAIN!!!!

N
A P
ALM!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ARGH ARGH!!! SHE HID THAT STUPID RED OVAL THING!! BITCH!!! ARGH ARGH!!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

a drawer? A FUCKING DRAWER?! WHO DOES THAT!!! it ain't the good stuffs so don't start with me. yeah... GO BACK TO SLEEP.... BIAYTCH!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the sense of panic, over a speaker issue... ummm... not cool. NOT COOL!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have to believe something happened to me, earlier on because I've always been a freak. i can still remember sneakin off with girls my age- whatever it was in preschool/day care, to, "play doctor"... yep- that kinda creepy... early on.
woke up in my own piss, watchin my uncle bone his ... omg... predator behavior! used to bang waitresses, livin n cars... omg... never saw that... yep... bottom fisher. what an asshole. i go the other way... help, don't hinder... u need it that bad, lot lizards r a bargain.

nonono... no time, hyde!!! f!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i might have em by the bAllz, now. hyde is readctionary... when the thought passed through his mind i managed to separate n analysis:
no logic n reason... ummm ummm... like a female, typically... nm... run! he wants to finish breaking the phone so... shyt leave... NOW.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's easier to research something, when u know it's name.

ummm... hyde is nothing more than a local wind condition. this whatever... thinks faster n disappeared. thought i was winnin, bein quiet... nope... came n went. i couldn't focus on an individual thought, long enough to c what he's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom