current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

harder louder colder more reps breath trail sorry may miss garden entirely, today. i need to get ahold of ... myself.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the momz just made the list: "whatcha doin?"...
n a p A l m

BEING RUDE!!!

AH HAHAHAHA!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wasn't kiddin bout the hurricane. ever letter, word, statement, means more, to diff people...
crazy+ goosfraba +russian pencil+u.s.a. pen n space= better to have it & not need it; bring em all? trailmix? fuk u and YOU!!!

breadcrumbs- trailmix, was an ex gf, who could spill... ever been to el centro? a mountain of sugar and a box car, from general mills... walk away and when one returned... whenever..., "oh... sorry... i didn't see that". ok, but if Olympus ever fell, u WOULD hear something, right? swear her... she tasted like swedish fish...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i can't function with 2x 3hr "baths" a day and hrs n dirt! f! I'm out to the dirt.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diesel- for your review- i don't feel like i get to choose... and when one pops and then iiii go to read lyrics... i mean wtf!!!

broken pieces, put back together, to make something beautiful n then- who chose this song. it's mental, but might make sense to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom