current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

doesn't seem like and maybe it is- but it doesn't seem like a child's stutter... it's a speed of thought thing n perhaps that IS y kids sometimes, stutter. I'm just tryin to articulate fast enough to Express the doods thoughts n it's near impossible. hence the recorder, but i had to let em outta the cage, to do that and he picks the MOST, inopportune times.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i thought i might attempt to decipher n wash out the umz n stutterin n, "f i forgets" n just take it back to formula, but after g's reaction n i may edit n check sp, but typically too intimidated, to go back n read, what either of em, wrote.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i use the word that means 3 diff words as opposed to intimidating... and um... yeah, i gotta get in the tub. hyde wants out n things get weird, when i don't let the line out a bit/release the tension... so to speak. tubbytime. sorry. you'll want to leave, NOW.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

even ur plants, appreciate moving airwaves; sounds... one of mosh's heavier researchers, mentioned it, here, way back, with his bonafides.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

rock, you're not crazy; you're human. and a good one, I'd wager.
i have a cynical sense of humor and can laugh at myself, thank gods.so as i have been mean spirited, in the past... i use terms i hurt people with... previously... what's good for the goose, but i mean zero offense to sufferers, or their supporters... it's penance. all i am is my mind, body, soul, faith and people in my life. everything else can be taken; lost and regained n lost n gained... losing my mind is karma's biggest fuck you, to me and... i know Jimmy's laughing at me because that's just my luck; always. should give you an inkling of the person i once was. life, provides balance, in equal measure...

I'm not sayin you, "had it comin"; I'm saying, "chin up... if it's this bad, today, just imagine the potential, in a grain of sand; tomorrow... 5min from now... a millennium, from now... but a millennium, even u... will get there. ever seen a preserved body? mummy? ash? if you pluck a hair... bury it in soil... a worm eats whatever it becomes... a quail eats the worm... a hawk eats the quail... a human eats the hawk, and so on... would not a part of you be present, in a millennium? ever think, ' how cool, to be a hawk, a ricky ticky taavi to ur sssss all things that kill door... ' ". f.f.f. I'm out... ummm... just sayin... ummm...". because life is cyclical and in a way, infinite... ur havin a shyt time... life... faith... dood... you're on the right path for an amazing life. a great life. a life well spent. cannabis, growing out of stone... must b someone special. i would imagine that takes alot of heart work. ".

u can post anything about anything on my thread, without fear. i think my only ummm ummm... words r all i have... ummm umm... nope i can't find the word. basically, a clause: So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion;respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,even a stranger, when in a lonely place.Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weepand pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.
-Chief Tecumseh

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and should anyone feel to fuck with the rock, in my presence, diesel will show u the door.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sometimes a metaphor can b the key to a door...
research the names of ur demons. at least one is a sssssSSS... find ITS apex predator. look up the traits of both. ur sub, prolly chose those names for reasons, maybe u don't comprehend, yet... so there's a different Avenue, to keep the others, distracted, in a seemingly, nonthreatening, task...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

for the rock

taken, last sunset. can't all b coincidence.

"and so the sun has set on this day.", as it will ,again.".

begins, ends and begins, anew

help someone else, today. c if it doesn't take ur mind off u. c if u don't feel better. i dare u. what's the worst that could happen? u feel the same...

VideoCapture 20200122 052519
VideoCapture 20200120 231730
VideoCapture 20200122 052530
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's the snak which requires the rock
shelter
warmth
security
NOT
the other way round
cyclical

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

get him stoned
rock

Stoning, or lapidation, is a method of capital punishment where a group throws stones at a person until the subject dies from blunt trauma. It has been attested as a form of punishment for grave misdeeds since ancient times. Its adoption in some legal systems has caused controversy in recent decades

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

life balance

i used my mind to fuck people

and now I'm losing the gift i was given

14 maybe

momz

really cute girl at the pool

pleasure

let me sow you my room

you want me to blow you don't u

zzzzip

you want to fuck me don't you

you want to do me xxx don't u

some women just want to b heard

sc+gf#3

[inflation]

i don't have time for you
I'm seeing someone else

that's ok
you can still flick me

whatever

I'm pregnant

mushrooms+lad

study hall

MR BURK SHE'S PREGNANT

dear friend;P and dean of attendance

SHE'S PREGNANT!

is this true
r u pregnant

NOPE

ffwd xxx years

pack your shit
and get the funk out

next day
0815 pdst)
ha

good to see you, again
how's... nm. i wouldn't have asked.

cyclical

btw... remember xxx year? i had an abortion

fracture

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ffwd a week

meet Jimmy

ever been to Europe

lemme show u the eyefull tower

all yours big guy
give her tap
not the cokes r booze...

i don't remember how long she came round

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

saw her once

maybe 2 yrs later.

i spent the time drinking with her n a bar, after she'd asked which i wanted

ruins the game when they get right to it

forplay

was the decade on my back... the mind... what's the crescendo

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

plus, i don't have a return policy

I'd probably already paid $40, for a couple bj's, earlier in the day, or something.
she just got better lookin with age... and it was a long run. i was layin over, 90min away. think she was married, or something.
funny, that bar was probably the first conversation I'd ever had with her. unfortunately, i don't recall anything about it n then, another $40, after she left cause she gets me hot.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

true story- tap vs soda/things that cost

now who pays

my turn

she...

instinctively, the predator in me, knew something had happened to her and both her... sisters.

they deserved better than tap...

for you, ladies.

I'm sorry about the people who hurt you and those who exploited the damage.

what we saw, were soft, beautiful, vulnerable hearts

for my part: i am deeply shamed and sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom