oh, it was ghost train haze

i think

possibly northbound train

regardless, unimpressed

isn't cured

2 rips

g liked flav

haven't heard about buzz

now, strong bud, typically not in the oil recipe- sometimes, albeit rarely, breaks through the oil permeation and i feel stoned. nope, not this time. less cottonmouth than the un/un aft lart. g liked the flav. it's ur typical, heavy, indi; Afghani type smoke. meh... no ehehcough cough, as can b typical, for a heavy smoke. this means i did my job right. probably 12-14%. what's it been, bout a wk? i may check, tomorrow. i have less n less faith n my instanks, these days so yup... imma use the rookie/moisture meter, b4 destemming, mostly, n stickin em in the vault. regardless of possible seed content: ain't layin a finger on em, for at least a month... depending on how charitable i feel. g's recently widowed aunt will b in town and while she likes the amnesia and "new amnesia", batches, best... well... I'm out... duh... it worked well, 4 her myriad of issues n she wants off the pillmillcoaster; no problem. i think i have enough of my personal ocktail... it didn't scare her n covered her issues, well, too. she didn't have enough of it to tackle the opioids, round 1... i was still tailoring, to her needs.

now, whatever i grabbed, tonight and it was either god og or ght... only noted a schmeared, 3 letter, acronym n the failing light, of the closet/"dryer"... and only took 2 rips cause i don't fargin smoke, or chase bzzzzzzzes, but it knocked me out, til cell was zipped, to 76%. well... ko effects were the reason (and thc returns) for choosing such renownedly strong, indis. i knew who i was targeting, their main ailments and that we'd b lookin to get em both out of pain management prisons... g & the auntwidow. best to sleep through any uninvited, withdrawal symptoms... help em outta the fog. thc... happens to b what works for our pain issues, vs the currently hyped n spinned, cbd effects, capable, commercial companies, could kick out quickly, n mass produce, a fedlegalized, scam, n my personal opinion n service station, snake oil store fronts. prolly b on the shelf, next to saint john's worthless, this yr; don't u think?

mosh! the cheat buzz! what up! come on... u know u fingered n fyred some virgin ganja! top left drawer! behind those dusty leads n roller n randy's wireds!!!! nm... ur out of wiredpaper; i used the last one, smokin out mosh jr, when he was babysitting ur lime covered ganjagraveyard. my bad. he said he thought he could hang. might have been the absinthe.
sorry bout the ink n piercing. yah... i thought he looked like a pirate, too; kids, these days... but he said he was 18 & the strippers, believed us. i dunno who kwrapped on the floor of ur pops hotrod, but... well, no... actually... might have been me. my bad, dad.

after 2 flat tires... enroute to sky harbor... and a third, last week... i suspect Larry the roofer, will trust my instincts on the tire, issue... there's a reason i hate town... it's a sign.
now, ltr, is like 99 yrs old and i told him: just tripl park the ark and gimme 10... dood used to own a service station, in his time. seen nextel's redneck races? CHILDSPLAY. LTR, removed lugs n replaced wheel, while i was still picking my nost, lifting the truck... pist off that i needed the lug thingy, to spin up the bar/tk... and i was pist, n removing the pipe from my ash... while he was star patterning the fargin lugs back on. meanwhile, ltr, has yet to click... click... click the springz of his ebreak... good thing i had my 200lb steel toes on n not my flipflops, i froze in, last wk, every time he lit up... so there we are, 5min n one boot, tire chalk... socking the gear back behind the seat... possibly less... and he's off n running to an appointment he'd have known, was canceled, had he not smashed hizms cell, around turkeyday, last. i know just how he feels. yup... had his good luck charm with him, clearly...: sparechange... so when he told me how happy he was, about finding 26 cents, n town, for the day... i asked a question i knew the answer to: was i next to ya, when u found it? ... then, keep the extra 13 cents.
now... after defining what a Chinese rainbow is, to the ol man... he opted for buffet vs "Chinese rainbow". u know, it's a good thing i like teriyaki jerky, but ltr, risked the chocolate pudding. seriously? in a Chinese joint? whatever... 2 miles, 2 fast food joints and some serious noxious, toxis, questionably chosen, farts, later... i redefined, chinese fire drill, for him, or rather, vice versa. i warned him about that pudding and whatever SLID/OOZED, from those egg rolls... i ain't never see them slide off the plate, like that, before; of their own volition.
y'all should've seen the smoke plume, from ground zero, at the texico. the half irradiated, burning fleshed, customers, were running from the gas n sip. i hope those blue n red lights, saw that cop home, safely. i dunno if his trampled eyeball... well... i just hope he's ok. I'll pray, ltr, survives the night... n his lil dog, too; poor dozer. well, least dozer, had middle eastern, chicken, last night. i know he'll put up a worthy fight.
bears eat similar kwrap to build up a cork in their ass, for the harsh, hibernation, seasons. it did the same, for me, thank jezuz... hopefully, it has more hang time, for bears, cause I'm already, starving... ohhh... i do not envy, g, after tomorrow morning n her next 0100, tweaker toiletcleaning, turd, tornado... "honey... u need to start, checking under the seat, when u next, feel the need to paint the bowl n town, brown, suggestion copy, #2,089,153,264,908... oops (makes me gag n dry heave, til it ain't dry. would u prefer to clean vomituous, or poopoo platta? right... i figured that, too... but the look she gives me, when she makes the, "shytsuggestion"... always feels more like a dare, to me; more so, than a demand, in a moment of anger, fear and... "misunderstanding"...).
least it always smells equally, as good as my farts n lot ltr's leaky, stinky, lanky, "J-E-L-L-O", spreckled, ashhole. wasn't just tires that blew out, 3 times n chinatown... ya feel me? after that, i think we'll turn Japanese... i really think so... think so... think so...

20200123 191907
20200123 191757
20200123 191801
20200123 191840
20200123 191845
20200123 191902
20200123 191805
20200123 191811
20200123 191829
20200123 191835
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Are those 1 finger plants? Is it the middle one? Is it for you or us or is it ambivalent?
ambiguity is an autospell mofo. i get a lil truculent, with aspell, my dam slef!

yeah... that's the no veg effect on the clones. looks the same n monstercropping pics.
but i think i know the exact leaf u and i both take umbrage to. tried turnin the .5cm bastage, right... it's a phase. gave me cannitude, til i left. those 1 fingered, confused leaves, will continue n the majority, til their end.
i did go ahead n add minimal cmag, this morning. u know how it goes... wait n c. if they continue to beg at the table leg... I'll boost 200ppm, after the 2 noobs, give me the nod, they're settled; post ptsd.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

is he the guy who sang mammy in black face, or was that jolson, r something? his cheek bonez/jowelz, remind me of that one actor who sucked n everyone diesel's era, loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom