current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i wish they still made northern, wet dry... i mean, besides cafeteria, ceilings u could dehydrate the great lakes, with half a square, still wipe ur ass, without a handful, of cornnuts, on the back swing n nothin, but smooth sailin n caviar, dreams. googled it, right after googling, bryan...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

1. h2o2

2. iso

3. sanitize cell

4. tp

5. see if mamma hid the rest of those beer nuts, peanut m&m's n kfc corn cobbettes.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bad

imodium...

the 2pk, big ones, with the 20% bonus...

B A D !!!

HURRY!

Anyone got a spare roll?

ultrastrong?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

like breath stroking, through rivers of dysentery, spreakled n corn planted, mud... only, without the skeeters. thanks, Pfizer!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

no point n havin steak, tonight... or the side of creamed, sweet, white, braised, corn, for that matter.
hope mom, grabs a grip of beernuts, again, on the plane, though... and those, plastic, wings; those r super, cool.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

one time, we watched her pups... one, got loose... thus dog, has been my nemesis, ever since. the afro has been out, as long as the mullet, dog!
so he runs, while we're camping n joshua and plays, with the chollas (choyas...) and returns, in agony, hoping i brought, the gerber, pliers n first aid, kit, my last pup's, painkillers, r still in... yup... lemme just shove this, past ur canines, incisors n unwise, teephees... yup: C H O M P... oooo this... this, does not bode, well... know what happens because china, wants us dead n ninja blenders, r too stupid, to lock in their razor blades... wanna commit seppuku? make a chocolate shake, with a ninja n then, clean it, by thine own, scared, hand...
same thing! dog licks up the brakes n, "honey? sweet love? think this needs stitches? spurt spurt... yeah so I'm hemorrhaging out, on the antiroom, terpee, floor... 3 season; 14 person... with pliers, n teeth, tryin to not stick myself, every .2 nanoseconds n the dog, is clearly, hungry... fkn kickmedogs!

true story

speaking of China... don't kill our economy... if u were gonna catch it... it'd b too late... 67 victims+ gvt lies, spin n slanted, yellow journalism, propaganda... = 10,000 victims, metric.
so... 10000/6,000,000,000, or is it 8, now... u foolish enough to drink piña coladas, dance n the rain n play the lottery? lesser chance. that cough... just seasonal, bullshit; cover ur mouth n wash ur hands... if u had it, or were gonna get it... it'd b too late. you'd b dead, tomorrow. ur fine. continue shopping, buying pot n gear n driving the economy... besides all things that kill, keepin u in.

this is how, "terrorists", roll, but who knows. regardless, u stay in, you'll do more harm, than good. i seen the matt damon, kid skank, movie... i know what's up.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

take over, boyz... n lady... i got shyt to do in a four hourz n u know how i go so... chores. gotta chauffeur, ltr 2 town n since he doesn't have a choice... ahhh... no glovebox; no glass shards n my ocular cavities... I'm fukn this cow! u just hold its head!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

o... ya see! this, is bull! i told her to go lay back down! u could tell she was sick, by her subpar, trim job... but now, i go to "ahhhhwwwweeeoooohhhooooawe", the bud pics n all i c is: no amber, dog hair, n lettuce heads, like chum, in ur bath water! fukn waste n padded, numbers...

i think I'm gonna b sick. move!

is their dairy, in cheesy, popcorn?

o those pics, make me nauseous.

and puaaa pa pppoossibly... ssssuuummmmMmmthing, ELSE!

[stomp x31... dearest gem???!!!!! do we have anymore tp, in ur bathroom?!!! g!!!? u awake, luuuVVVRRR!!??? ¿¿¿ o shyt....."]

Screenshot 20200127 060506 Gallery
Screenshot 20200127 060427 Gallery
Screenshot 20200127 060529 Gallery
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

remember the geode scene n THE CORE... when it has a lovely, consistent, yet gel, flow to it? n then- the damn dam of lava, starts spaspaspaspewing, forth, fyring its wrath, upon the diamond, sparkly, whirrled? same

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well... i guess u could call that a rimjob, too. my brown n yellow, kerneled, bad.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

["ahhh... u want the law, of averages, buoyancy rates? (I'm at mark twain n marked, jeans), Newton's 3rd, or mr holland's ohplease?"... mehh... we got 2 rolls?]

[covering bases..., "lord... i am heartily, apologetic... and i detest, whatever it was i ate, with ravenous, munchies n will... awe... come on... u know this, is daily, since pain management, ended..."]

["but please, o please, make it stop, or empty me, quickly! i got shit to do!"]

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

somebody, cover cat's eyes

she may never, recover

hate to c her scratch her eyeballs out. it's harder than ya think. i seen that medical 101 item, show. 1000 ways to die, and sniper elite 3, was better.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diesel, u have got to c if u can find
spike & mike's festival, of animation. the kids, will love it. pink Floyd's, the wall... amateur!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i got this, from mosh's dusty lead, drawer: Spike and Mike's Festival of Animation

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh- g keeps naggin me to c what piratbay's new domain is n update that torrent thingy. anyone got an easy, free tunes, dl site, that'll keep her... preoccupied? not the YouTube decoder... no consistency... she'd, "SPARE!", too often; like nails on a chalkboard. how is it women can say ur name right... but make it sound like, "spareHOLE!", every, dam time? cat? input?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

THE SITCH

dunno how... hmmm... the big fans shut off... new tech, can suk... old school fans, had buttons u could break n if g ran the vacuum, on the wong, circuit... flippin the breaker, would fire em right back up.

bah... dootie, calkz... AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom