current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

bam... yeah, i think they're 2l jars. gotta b an easier way, to get holes. i don't have a flare/rivet, tool... it's a bytch... bout those metal shards n i need better files. mosh, d... cat? suggestions? i have 15jars, needs drillin... sand paper n files, can jack the seals; wire brushes, too...

bah... didn't strain the lil un... sigh... nother filter, waster.
Turn em upside down on a 2x4 use hammer and nail I just punch a little holes and the rough metal will be outside

Moshmen

Moshmen

$140 on solvents n ice, in the last couple wks r... 2 runs, anyway; to give y'all an idea. ask mosh, what he spent, on his press: sky's, the limit.

Less than 350 but I bought all the pieces and put it together the cost was control box and thermal couplers

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i still remember, the first songs i danced to... there was an observatory and 3', of snow, on the ground.
my evel plan, for a blind man... should do.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Turn em upside down on a 2x4 use hammer and nail I just punch a little holes and the rough metal will be outside
what's a 2x4 ? ;)
yeah... it's the teeth on the inside... they won't shard off, into the edibles? no need to smooth? i feel stupid. :D

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

need a thank u emoji, option and still- the middle finger... just n case.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u guys r night owls. darkness, in the east... the eye, sees everything!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

lookin at the year, for Duran, duran... my bad... not that one. obviously, i danced to it, albeit... i felt i danced, poorly. shoulda been a groper, like jimmy.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have to wonder if he's prayin he doesn't get the hiv, based on the year, of said song... or whatever, random, common cold.
don't mistreat people for being human n catchin a cold. i could've handled someone, better... embraced em. sorry, shiloe. think maybe her folks, were hippies (heads)?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i asked 7-0, a personal question, today n don't yet, have the courage, to check his response, but if he is amenable to it...

i
am
going
to
warp
his
fucking
mind

I'll make something, special...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

was 34 hrs, til the family dog, got spooked... now... i stop counting, at 50hrs, per .6 mg

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i can't believe the tds aman suggested, goes to the tenths/hundred thousands, vs ppm's ... wow

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

we also need a site where we can buy n volume, with growers of common, needs n divy up the winnings. one gallon, nutes r dam expensive, vs 5+, gallons...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok so my strain, tolerates f'd up tds meters, better, than the others
hopefully, y'all can c proper leaf color vs the battle i now, will have to fight, again, against N, over that 200ppm, accuracy, issue n cheap gear. good gear isn't cheap n cheap gear, fuct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom