current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raisin8420

Raisin8420

Haha the lads!!! sure getting drunk and singing songs is a national pastime not to be interfered with, in the merrier of times nevermind the worst... some dont understand this.

The house I'm in is an old priests house for a castle and church beside it... the church was documented as early as 1136 but the house is a bit younger by a hundred years..

The roof is made of modern wood and tiles with solar panels on top. Replaced many times I'd imagine it got hit in the war too... il show some of the old stuff...

Nicest place here is probably by the lake pic to follow. Most beautiful will be anywhere at home but maybe one of the megalithic sites like Newgrange

Last night was leftover pulled pork burgers from the brothers shutdown restaurant leftovers...

Mc ds i always have double cheese n chicken burger combined n coke with twistys

Here it's all kebaps and schnitzel cured meats...

Half hour in the car to get to work in the city

Got em all I think!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

for my friends

if the only one you have to beat, stares back at you in silvered glass... how would you know when the game was over.

you already are the best

know it

now stop playing with yourself ;P

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if nostradamus, had said- the British r comin the british r coming

whatcha think his friends would've said

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

This is probably one of the better views I have within 10 mins
20180914 160059

Most beautiful place I ever saw/experienced was when i won the lottery to go in the chamber of newgrange for the winter solstice... this place is 5200 years old and the tomb and passageway aligns with the sunrise on the winter solstice once a year to illuminate the tomb, still blows my mind thinking about what we were up to in ireland 5200 years ago....all my own pics got lost in a fire donkeys years ago but for ref: https://www.newgrange.com

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

at 15, i had achieved my life's greatest ambition

a surfing photog (i received money for my work), living across the street from Newport beach, sand... working at a record store... yeahhhh....

i forget where that was goin

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ten years later

living my dreams, with my son, wife and condo... hired on as Albertsons, youngest, teamster member, in that dc's history

ten years and more absinthe, later... surviving that money grubbing whore

ten years later
i was told i could never serve my country

wanna bet

when... have i never gotten exactly what i wished for

when

playing at random, on my honer

... yeahhhh.....

currently, i get paid to serve my country and drink with my heroes

i love happy endings

a die hard romantic

and ever since chantel got me hot, in that winnebago, closet... summer of third grade... cigarettes, have been a constant, mistress/companion

i have seeked pleasure, my entire life

and i always get my wish

anything, tobacco related... would b poetic justice; death by sword... seppuku... a good death...but i will always be a teamster, at heart

always
at the top of my game
always
always split pot... even at first, poker tournament

i try to not gamble

it scares me

this lung thing

only frightens me

and as usual

i will get every wish, fulfilled, or I'll have something to say, to management...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

now i grow the strongest strains known to man and have made something so special. it exists nowhere else... because i wish my lovely ginger, hmmm... i just wish for my lovely ginger. and you four. and there's nowhere to scream if everything is dark.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have shared absinthe

have the best of friends

the best life

i have held so much history

and then

i met four

yeahhhh...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my lovely ginger

my beautiful dance partner

in every thunderstorm

yeah....

isn't she something

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

we used to dance in thunderstorms

in the desert

which looked and smelled

and felt

just

today

my lovely ginger

only woman who ever thought to take my boots off, for me and even still... put me to sleep, as her pacifier

one of the most stressful days of my life

she told me to pull over

asking nothing for herself...

fingers through her soft, streaked, hair...

put me at ease

there was nothing i couldn't handle

that day

in divorce court

and gobless gilman springs...

in the... spirit of the moment...

yeahhhhhahahahhh..

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

when i told the man i was playing pool with that i now invest in real estate, loud enough for the bartender who hates smokers n 86'd me, before sunset, to hear... i know i was misunderstood

i invest in Valhalla... in a hall i drink in, with heroes of secret legend... in a one square mile town of our people, called chloride.

where my lovely, carni, hides in fear of her xxx... whom life has shown her, will stalk her to the ends of the earth, to batter and bloody, anytime... she uses her social security number...

what do y'all believe, our president... will do to keep her stomach, from growling.

-sanctuary cities and carni whores
smiling pretty

now, imagine she's white

isn't a carni's life, alone... tough enough

with tipped jobs
it's a good thing, carnivals don't require, groups of more than ten, to eat.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

someone in the Laughlin area, got me sick. the internet has no Laughlin incidents, of even mistaken identity, to report.

-the truth is out there

isn't that something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom