current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

four minutes after! shyt! I'm late! k, for reelz- I'm out.

hope the rest goes better, d.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sadistic: when a smarter man, says u can drive his 80s-ish, offroad jeep... because he knows u wouldn't know... thos seats r probably welded in place so when ur knees get stuck, against the wheel... trying not to have to drive, side saddle... he laughing at u... 12 moves, ahead... finally... i got the joke... haha... thanks for that... yeah, I'm slow... but eventually...it's y i hate, fargin rzr's... thank u for the tease, the bruised knees and the torture
-honda dieselson...
drive a mile... drive the best... drive another... walk the rest... riiiiight

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diesel gets a cj-7 and I'm on an airplane... probably diverted, but buying a tic, nevertheless
his ol jeep, was when i first fell in love with em. the jeeps, i mean. don't b gay.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok... the bottle is definitely half empty, even for the most optimistic. time to get to work; break time's over.

ahhh shyt... yes... that... was a snot rocked... and the carhartt needs another bath... my bad. old habits... not the cig ...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

now, that i think about it... i mighta had copd, at 15. i remember coughing, like this with bryan, when we'd split a 200 class A cigarettes, in a night, on acid.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

when ur ridin in a chevy and u fell somethin heavy, it's...!

when you're playing baseball and u feel somethin fall it's...!

when ur flyin in the sky and u feel somethin fly... it's...!

don't even need to hit play...

I'm thinkin the diesel's have at least one son...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

which does not mean opioid damage
takes a day off. and diesel thought he was having a poopie morning....

think i already posted THE POOPIE SHEET... seems appropriate. never refuse an opportunity to c an updated poopie list...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i hate tough guys.
u know... they trained these over deadpool age vets, to wear kevlar, when gettin combat pay... and fucking Larry the roofer does not have a 1yr hoard, of doggy treats... and of course, i say
-i
make sure to find your glasses, wear a mask, with a robber bandanna, over it and fucking gloves. and he says
-he
I'll be careful, stay 6 FEMA', away and wash my hands, when i get home.

people... this makes me want to snot rocket the door handle, the glass and frame for the brighter bulbs... and prove i can spit the length of two, amish barns, on my worst fucking day.
and don't u believe it... that there aren't assholes out there, actually doing, just so... if they were middle eastern, we'd think they were, but we've moved on, apparently, from our prejudices and are back on leprous, jews, again...

so i respond in kind...
-sc
and u will smoke the entire way home, with your god dam windows up, touching your face, your wheel, keys, crotch, the entire way, to contaminating your soap dispenser (whole, dish soap, bottle) and have gone a long fucking way, to proving my point.

did i mention, he's a wing window cheap, stubborn ol bastard, who is seriously considering erecting a structure to teach me a few things and not hurt my pool game... were he born one year later, we would refer to this, as a man cave.

god, he aggravates me!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

all I'm sayin is... only bought the one teener of corona... Larry the roofer, has mistakenly, underbid jobs in the past and he's a fucking general so let us not call each other names, like: unprofessional... i was being selfless and thought not to fargin, hoard. i mean y'all saw what's happening to my kinsmen and things could always get worse... i underestimated the corona job and that could be me, within days. they're still hammering away on the border job so... we may need to rethink our beerventories!!! argh argh... goosfraba!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!

now i am not trying to break policy... but what if one day, instead of the eye of ra, as we walk into the chilly, tunnel of white light... corona section... it looks... like the other picture, only i have no spare, 50 gallon drums... and i ain never seen corona, doling out to make sure we're all in passable, health, saving the lives of millions of coronaholics, one vat, at a time. sigh...
we need to b treating Mexico better, people... never know when they'll take a siesta.

pray for coronians... yes... pray for us sinners.

Screenshot 20200318 161746 YouTube
Screenshot 20200321 082114 Chrome
Screenshot 20200318 100604 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wait... that's not water, Guinness is delivering, is it? omg... it's worse than i thought. y'all know Ireland is landlocked, right? so it's not like they need pitch for the roof... this is bullshit!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

urgh... forgot to weigh the empty duopot... argh! always something. I'm with diesel. rough day. i need a corona, if I'm going to have to read the manual for net fucking 30.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and as an added bonus... having left bose to collect dust... and take up space, in the marijuana, storage facility (another claimed piece of woman, prime, shoehorse, real estate)... g walks into the office (back porch) and reminds me that music, exists... and as she's not using the 3dtv, Samsung fucking abandoned... i won't be able to out it, to a speaker, out back and am married to u homos, far as the cell... and hope does not fucking remain because in the family room, she'll out to the cheap speakers i could've stolen, for my dammed, self. yes... and then, proceeds to bring me a blanket... draping it to the ground where she didn't bitch so she didn't see... my snot rocket, from earlier... oh, yes... life... couldn't b fucking better. i need that second corona and it was she whom has sealed, its death warrant. oh.. my.. god... are things this good, in your homes, my dearest of friends? i... will pray... for MYSELF!! ARGH!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Laughlin, if not vegas- closed, btw. Jimmy would b rolling in his grave. no need for that airport, then, i suppose.
how many medipilots, do y'all know?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

on the upside, so to speak: this time, next year, i suspect we'll b able to hotbox the cockpits, with our flight crews. all the raging alcoholics, will b outta commish... i should know... i met plenty of "bills", in plenty of upscale, Newport beach, rehabs, back n the day.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and they are a resilient people... i still drink with those same pilots, to... well... obviously, not THIS DAY... but don't gimme shit over semantics.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

only now, they ain't white knuckling the controls because it's a 12hr flight and their ain no floating airport bars in the sky with that gift from salt lake, servin em and they're dryin out with the shakes... it's arthritis and believe u me... I'm workin on their pain so another highball, doesn't get... "misplaced", in another crash landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom