• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

some, call this larf. when one runs out of
ummm... the stretchy hang thingies- this is what the freight industry calls, overhang. fuck sake!
they're not even close to coloring up. shit! i ordered groyos! g! check the mail!!!!
3 mas fruity pebb x fuckit, i forg

I'm thinkin if i ever get the left two, empty n tandem: nothib but net, baby. the groyos won't even lift, two of em. how was i supposed to know. i bet it's the northbound train. um... ghost train haze goes nuts, without light issues, but come on... i do qp tanks... not half p, plants. it scares me, more than i think, "oh... how nice.". state of emergency? bueller? bueller?
for the record
t2 : #1 red collar
#2 fp cross
#3 i forget

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

No healthcare, I prefer menial jobs, leaves me more free time to do what I like, engineering for 10 years & miserable, bs jobs for last 10 years & happy lol, money wasn't worth it
obviously u know what this means

diesel, she's smarter than me. out she goes.

I'm not speaking to you, anymore.
but if ur lookin for a boytoy, sugga mamma, u know where my buddy lives.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

dod is lying. engines don't have ears, i just checked.

and a rocker. how does this happen?

u take lunch, with seraphine, too, i bet. pfft 3way?
ok so dod's, like you and seraphine... what kind of gigs did your ex husbands have? i mean when ur already a rocket scientist, when it suits u... seriously.... how does a cosmonaut, date up?
and where do fake it til we make it's, go... to pretend we know these guys?
i mean it's good to have insurance, no?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and yes, I've had occasion, to speak to an attractive, astronaut... if she'd skipped lunch, she'd have starved to death. nice lady. she was my kid's teacher's, kid. I'll c if i can find her. believe me, it wasn't an affirmative action pic o the litter. unfortunately, it was when smart ladies, intimidated, the sparester. now, i embrace them, regardless of accessories.
seriously, dod... ur slumming, in this thread and ya know it.
i can't imagine how aggravating it must feel to b the most intelligent in the room and still have a boss, or subordinates. u must want to just bring a baseball bat, to work
every
single
day.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
some, call this larf. when one runs out of
ummm... the stretchy hang thingies- this is what the freight industry calls, overhang. fuck sake!
they're not even close to coloring up. shit! i ordered groyos! g! check the mail!!!!
3 mas fruity pebb x fuckit, i forg

I'm thinkin if i ever get the left two, empty n tandem: nothib but net, baby. the groyos won't even lift, two of em. how was i supposed to know. i bet it's the northbound train. um... ghost train haze goes nuts, without light issues, but come on... i do qp tanks... not half p, plants. it scares me, more than i think, "oh... how nice.". state of emergency? bueller? bueller?
for the record
t2 : #1 red collar
#2 fp cross
#3 i forget
God Damn it!!
how many times DO I HAVE YO TELL YOU!!!!!
NOT WITH THE PURPLE LIGHT PICS!!!!!
It hurts my eyes!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

those auto's you ran in there their whole life?
hey, grey. i know we've met, but were you on another site, back round October?

nah... i didn't like autos. i require the ability to delay and clip out veg, n force everything. i don't have the height n light chasers n crazy don't mix well. sure, I'd love to veg any bud on a stick, like godfather og, but i smoke about 1.5 pounds a month, now, apparently and um... i need it sooner, than two harvests a year. we've all read turnover v pounderz... i dunno y anyone would bother, with veg.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cloning, last second, has some nice monster crop, benies: duck feet n single fingers- lot less than diesel, to trip. and i haaaaate... trimming.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
hey, grey. i know we've met, but were you on another site, back round October?

nah... i didn't like autos. i require the ability to delay and clip out veg, n force everything. i don't have the height n light chasers n crazy don't mix well. sure, I'd love to veg any bud on a stick, like godfather og, but i smoke about 1.5 pounds a month, now, apparently and um... i need it sooner, than two harvests a year. we've all read turnover v pounderz... i dunno y anyone would bother, with veg.

yeah it is I brother !!! i feel you i smoked up the last of my frist poor harvest the other day. fuck it sad... like ole yellow without the happy ending and shit.
i dropped the H02 and went to dirty fingers. me and math are still not friends like i told the nuns, i don't get know matter how much yell and hope he strikes me dead my 'rents' paid for me to be here plus im a cradle catholic bitch and yes i would piss on the staff radiators after detention anyway so your just going straight 50/50 once they hit what stage past seedlings ? i may have to push a few indica's i have like this soon
i'm taking helpful hints on my success rate in soil ? thoughts

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
cloning, last second, has some nice monster crop, benies: duck feet n single fingers- lot less than diesel, to trip. and i haaaaate... trimming.
yea me too... i used to think that shit would be a cool job? trim a few pounds by yourself with my old beat up hands and i was ready to hire some migrant workers and then call INS on em after they finish to keep things a in american fashion. fuck white privilege i got in spades yet i bitch up a storm but...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Thank you for asking. Parents & other few living relatives are healthy & have to lol. Mr DOD still has to work but hes home sick today (weed sometimes makes him ill, happens to handful of ppl out there, looking into possible neem oil allergy or something along those lines, I know what goes into my stuff so after we switch him in few weeks we will see if it happens anymore). I'm trying to force myself to go to sleep right now, need more than the hour I've gotten so far to pull off overnight at work. They are finally providing masks at my jobs now. I'm surrounded by idiots tho so I'll feel little better with 1 tbh. Mom still has to work, best friend still working too. I just hope they stay safe, 1s a truck driver, 1 works in prison
see... surrounded by idiots... batter up!
ok, well ptsd Steve, had been a prison guard. great stories, from the other side and unfortunately, very graphic, horror stories, he has to live with, on top of best friends, disappearing in a pink, cliffside, mist. what's to not leave, behind...?
your driver- friend at the TA, says none of his peeps, have takin ill so... while it's one thing, to enter and exit, businesses, at will... it must be something else, to work in a combat zone and be a slave, to a tic toc lok, on the emergency exit. unless ur a fireman, it's counterintuitive and must not sit well, in ur stomach.

I'm going to lose my shit.
i hope u have windows to daydream through, "that's just how it is, in here, with groups of more than ten; less than 6, polished squares, from me... it can't actually b happening, out there, on such a beautiful day, when me and ma man, could b holdin each other's, elbows".

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah it is I brother !!! i feel you i smoked up the last of my frist poor harvest the other day. fuck it sad... like ole yellow without the happy ending and shit.
i dropped the H02 and went to dirty fingers. me and math are still not friends like i told the nuns, i don't get know matter how much yell and hope he strikes me dead my 'rents' paid for me to be here plus im a cradle catholic bitch and yes i would piss on the staff radiators after detention anyway so your just going straight 50/50 once they hit what stage past seedlings ? i may have to push a few indica's i have like this soon
i'm taking helpful hints on my success rate in soil ? thoughts
1. talk to... nm... cattapilla... ok math- don't grow pot?
gonna need to learn less is more- and reading tea leaves. i know i have crispy leaves and why, but i suspect i have more than one, record breaking plant, currently. i was extremely, methodical and when the schizophrenia, moved in- the numbers thing freaks me. after xmas, the entire gig, freaks me... i just started using what I'd learned and every now n then, i toss a calmag and guard bone in and run. like a feed me Seymour, situation. wish i could say my life is better, for it, but c'est la vie. ummm... i used to do my chores in 6-15min, minus flush days... which rather than weekly, it prolly been two mo., now, because it went from 6min, to 6hrs... daily... i just sit there n rock, like the retard, I've become... staring at reflections that'll still blind ya.
oh... the question. sorry. dod... i feel her pain and am not myself.
i must defer.
ummm... ok- u can't clone autos, but you'll try, like we all have, or the nunz, wouldn't b contemplating a pizz, contact high and whether mushrooms, really are the answers, god never gave them.
u may clone a three noded, ummm... seedling, right off the base/middle, successfully, to delay. raise n lower lighting... resnip rooted, clones... typically, that kinda major stress, buys at least 2wks.
ummm... males ain't a bad thing.
i did more experimenting in the first forty pages of the thread/ish... before diesel earned the raise they ain't gonna give him, today, even though, operational expenses, are now, available... so

yep... lost my shit. just look for the pics for retarding, questions and mosh, aquaman, mimed- all have answers n people who could better assist u... even if in hydro, now... they all know their poop. u title a thread, like the lying moshmen, as a noob... the people, here, remember earlier grows and won't be assholes about any of your questions. they see new grower thread titles, they see humility and a grower worth helping and you'll b swarmed by EVERYONE u need. man i can't do dod at the office and triage, anymore. it fucks me up.
make certain to take tons of white light, pics so THEY can read the leaves
bring ALL climate factors in, immediately and for not liking math... well... you'll see. i don't, either.

ppm, ph!!!! of your 20% runoff from watering, when dry, only... diox ppm, lumens, i assume. cell, might have a meter app. par... watts/BURNING WATTS! not marketing watts. lighting type, distance to. leaf surface temp. medium... chems/zealot term for chems and i would suggest u don't go with some zealot champ's, new brix/promix medium, swapping every other week... finish with what u started with and give em a rough, monthly budget u want to work in and then add an exponent to i and you'd better b cool with that value.
YouTube- forgot... seed to stoned, had great examples of many mediums, of varying budgets. there r many, on YouTube. ummm... don't get all envious. i figure he lied about his experience, or someone seriously held his hand, but their are those bitches, like cattapilla, out there, who just- on their first fucking grow, make people who've spent significant money, look like complete assholes, such as myself and i couldn't refer u to her because what is addin fucking CREAMER! to coffee, for her, would b physics, to u and i and just another day, for dod.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

miracle grow, btw... i want to throw out, for sass... but i can't have u exposing yourself to home depot, over a joke. don't use miracle grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom