current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i know ur all admiring my work bench. NOT HANDY! it's either snap-on, or martha... and ur just as likely to c smokes n beer on mine, as u r- insider trading, proofs. ;D

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

invention, mosh!

a pan, that when u tip it... goes down to a triangle so ur oil can b more easily sucked up (larger scale can afford gear that already does this), with less attrition, to the gear.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i see, "LOTION", between TWO, rocking chairs. now... my neighbors have fought the winds of tech change, since the advent of the flintstones. but i saw the jerk station and i thought, "hmmm... progressive, 500yr old, family. especially, leaving some for company, like that. and as I'm reaching for the tissues, with gusto... it occurred, "maybe 500yr olds, use it for something else? i.e. had to wipe it, on the dog. well, I'm undecided cause i been tellin G, for yrs, "but it really can b fun for the whole family, baby? baby?".
one sec. she might have left, for good. road trip!?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

a baby shower... of light!

ahhh i know what ur thinkin, "wish i had greens with white pilstals, in my tent (as opposed to PURPS!!!)!". well, now u can... pop a seed!

Screenshot 20191219 114927 Gallery
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

haven't seen moshbrow, all day. diesel prolly banned him, for herbacide.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

freaked freaked freaked. sorry, D!
N A P A L M !!!

sorry, folks- pics n ummm... THE SITUATION!!!, only. gonna b a bumpy ride, today. btw- i helped so many vets, yesterday, i stopped counting. lost my man fridge, over it and my crazy... i saw the date... never made the connection... i missed an extremely important, family event. could've just as easily been xmas.sigh. i hate this!!!

not checking the machine, today, fellas. too freaked out. imma try to um.... sigh... .... ..... do that resnipsnip, today... but i think I'm worthless, for anything else.

if u see that guy with the clones- um... tell him- snip the tips; just the tips... ;D .

um... and that other guy- yes, it is possible, to have too high/N retention n not nut burn... just look under my hood, for prime examples.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

o jezuz. that god dam exhaust fan. fellas? i can't look, today, but anyone have any input on the 6" inline? brand? experience, positive, or neg?

that is the first sign of "sigh- look maaa! i didn't KIA, another seedling!!!", to date. feels like i can breathe. fuk! arg arg arg!! NAPALM!

um- i forget what else.

yup! fargin forgot!
oh- lst...

and no- that... that wasn't "it".

how does it go, in AA? nm... wrong tree.

ummm... personal, inventory...and romper room sees... : nut burn from trist, with 900s. it's over. some stress, still evident. still, anorexic. yes, i did and... yes i did- 4th, tds mtr... heat damage... even since the light removal and raising. "sponsors! are any of us, ever satisfied, as to lighting? I'm still, just a man. entirely, corruptible!". [zombie mode] "THERE'S NO LIGHT, BETTER THAN MAY SPONSOR'S"... see! [wonders if anyone bought it; not that anyone reads, "C R A Z Y !!!!" NAPALM! ARGH ARGH ARGH!

um... nm.

20191220 060015
20191220 060010
20191220 060002
20191220 055958
20191220 055911
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

light burn/bleach/both... ummm... high N, but ONLY IN 3 TANKS! I'M BEATING IT!!! ZEROVEG, CAN B DONE!
ARGH ARGH!!!
N
A
P
A
L
M
!! ARGH ARGH AAAAHHHHHHHH!

goosfraba... i think it's bathtime, 4 my little friend.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ummm... i need help. i think i forgot something important. act as if i have a concussion/first grow, please. 4th tds meter, in as many days. they all read, reasonably, in um... um... the "standard"?/reagent? um .. n then, they all go their own way, within a um... 200ppm range, i think? ummm- what i think I'm forgetting, has to do with times, during hardcore flower, after a flush... and maybe 300ish ppm higher than normal... ummm... ph ummm... calibrated, fargin daily!!! over this!!! yes, fresh reagents. ummm... ummm... no significant ppm change in I'm thinking, at least 4 days. maybe 5. i... i feel like I'm missing something. they're takin more than usual ummm... ph up, but I'm at 25% higher ppm than I'm used to... needing to stall, vert growth. ummm... what what what! nm... I'm lost. nm. f! f! ummmm... ph ph... if I'd jacked the ph, this many days, runnin... they'd b otherwise, sympathetic, by now. ummmm.... ummm... f! um... ppm.ppm... they ain't fried!
should i flush em all? or um... shock? I'm missing, or forgetting something. help help!

20191220 070417
20191220 070411
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and i drove my ash off n didn't get in, til 0200, to apologize, face to face. doesn't sound like a big deal.... it was a very long day.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ahhh... stimulants... nicotine... Russell Crowe... wif... be... nm. um... cigarettes! MARLBORO 25S! N A S C A R... MOOBS!!! ARGH ARGH!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

shyt! lst! snipsnip vasectomy! bachelor party... statute of limitations... goosfraba

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

a real friend, already rolls, with a shovel in the trunk. already has northstar, on the hunt, for, "unknown location"..."u should've turned, at the sign, ashhole!".
what was that movie- vegas, cameron? something about mary, toilet brush? luci liu?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

that "looks nice, in the nook", thingy, is my nemesis. I'm thinking sledgehammer... no... not handy... i don't own own. I'm thinking 2 min... napalm, me, flashlight... maybe. 410. ummm... hip shotgun... um... dehydro... nemesis.
and u know... we hit nearly $500... shyt! the um... thingys/pork, never???? um... shyt.nm. um... hvac... dehydro... ain't even xmas and another... 500? f....my god.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

roof. tires, brakes, belt, that thing, oil, ummm. xmas. o i am livid! and... my neighbor has bigger problems than we.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and tires for the barmaid who's on 3 bias plies, bout to borrow a hitch from santa. bout to borrow a trailer, from bob, the raging alcoholic n ptsd/sts vet. um... tires... she let g pet her animals and wants to run highway, to town, for hay... on bias... trailer... 80mph... no no no. this woman is golden. a vet, herself... and larry the roofer, will back my play, if i cannot have this resolved, in 2 wks... I've known this man, 3mo. they broke the mold. at 5'2"ish, this man's shadow, blocks alot of sun.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

[30 minutes passes... new, dehumidifier, lies, defeated.... there's a shell casing, on the "lovely, nook": watercovered, floor- no wait! that thing's been runnin, for 2,000,000,001 years, now and it ain't needs emptied, even once... OUTSIDE THE TENT. as SC, is seen, pulling up his 12" too big, britches n tripping on his boots, while g is seen, in anguish, yelling, "RUN FFFSPARE... RUNNN!!! & marshall siruns whale, as lights engulf, the lowely, SC. GASPING, for filtered, "air"... an echo of, "I BEAT YOU! I BEAT U MF'ER!"... reverberates, off the canyons and peaks...].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom