current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

momz is happy about the new, ghetto sled. yay! not lookin at, or even considering the dollar sign, for that baby poop color. gonna say nothing, but positive. of course, she made sure she'd still get lost... so much for the autopilot, tesla... sigh.

took a blind vet home... reminder- adjust his sec light, sensitivity, after someone... else... takes him to club.

um... umm... took me to my first brothel n town... lil xtrm... the price of his ride, is a story... turns out, it's a settlement, bldg... first brothel "in town". gorgeous!!! his most intriguing, least bloody, tale, yet. mosh!! interject, somewhere, tomorrow and ill send the pics. beautiful, stone work! d... u know and it's prolly for the best- i wouldn't have access. let's keep it that way. I'll get lost, anyway.

anyway, talk about a happy ending. &! i didn't feel the need to make sure ltr got home, safely. new leaf? positive influence? well, we're not shooting my inline... he needs hel... "could use" help, with some heavy, lifting. played pool, like a champ... now that i know it's chess... holy kwrap... it's alot of mental, games. throws em off. tried to challenge myself n would let break balls in... just ignored em... one o the top doggies- called foul... apparently... anyway, he was going to allow me to cont. told him i refuse to win, that way... lost the shot... he went by the original, slop that had 3, paid for, plus my oops. a noob who was packin 2"... said it actually goes both ways... depending on permissions n common, bar rules. the pro knew what he meant. i took two hits... no rule place, etc. he never got another shot. he left... pist. oops... hate to beat a proud man, in front of friends. my back was too sore. one pro i took down... i heard his tip, tink. he's deaf. told him. he checked it out... nada. i asked a retired pool ref to lend an ear. heard it... the guy was off. i made excuses to step away, each time he was next. if imma play him... fix tip, first. i don't do default.

night all. hope EVERYONE had a GOOD day vs... P A I N n unhealth...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

there has got to b a way to bring pg 20 tab to ur front tab, without the incog kwrap. it's cause I'm old, isn't it... spill it, kid!

like it's not trying enough to find the patients to meet miss amber 2020. yup... pretty psyched to b prepn for the first gift of xmas- jim carey?

ummm... Jimmy's daughter... ironic, right? prolly subconscious... I'd seen she'd emailed, but have been bad news source, freaked...

oh, g said something profound, for not the first time... i just wasn't making the connection, "spare has had his emotions in check by the evil opioid empire, for over a decade so... i think it's alot to take"... ok, well, this is cliche, AA...

believe me, emotions r well covered grounds, on opioids: anger, depression: CHECK... CHECK...

however... i cannot dismiss it. i feel as though i have empathy, for the entire planet and know half the broken people on it, personally. and yes, it's very painful, to watch people suffer. swear every one of ltr's ummm... ummm... stories, ends with, "so what happened to him, Larry the roofer???"...
"he died", or if I'm really lucky, "he passed away" and then, there's the old, "oh... so & so??? dead.". try hearing about his previous dog... funnier than shyt... want to? well how'd u think it was gonna go? "DEAD".

so I'm sure his daughter will say something, to the effect of, "I'm doing thiz, how can u b of use to me... something something... DEAD... want some of dad's ashes?"... oh, yes... no man will ever physically, abuse Jimmy's daughter, again... she's going to do well... i will never have to move her n the middle of the night, while Jimmy's in Arizona, again. if i were dating her, this would b a dealbreaker. as my bff's, daughter... absolutely! i encourage it... she'll bring any man to his knees, just in the prenup, alone.

it's a defense mech... her most recent beau, impresses me. Jimmy's daughter has a heart. i seen it. and i know y it's damaged. seen that, too. i already had the hole dug. Jimmy was that friend, to me.

i forget what i was thinkin. yeah, throws me for a loop, keeping his family, informed about... yes... still, alive... etc. think anyone's family, isn't dysfunctional? it's a lie: it's human nature. they're all actually intriguing, individuals; they just hate each other...

lost. something... oh, i think seedling lives, after the henchman's axe... wow... there's actually an auto suggest, blurb of word options, after henchman's axe. ewe... kreepy, droud, dictionary peeps... anything, but Halloween n froggish... not cool. u people r sick!

ohhh... if i could just type Svetlana and have an auto suggest of, "for a good time, call 976-yes-ma'am!". they'll get there, eventually.

you people r sick- sandler image, sayin it...

something about the plants- seedling might make it. ain't happy. it'd b too delicate to chase anomalies. the ppm is high for a seedling. ummm... um... ummm... u know... i wouldn't plant it, today, even if it was rooted... so y set myself up for disappointment? no need to fkash light on already stressed roots, AGAIN... not til I'm pulling my hair out.

i trained curiosity from my mind, aside from pot bulking n sugaring, experiments. guys who cheat- ummm... suspicious... make implications- can't think of the word... generally appear to b dycks n general. i saw 99% of the 99%, who didn't lie about human nature... pointing the fingers how more, point back to u... nah... if ur chick was steppin out, u wouldn't know, unless, or until, she wanted u to. ignorance, is bliss, fellas: don't ask & definitely, don't tell. damage is done... she'll never truly trust u, again. don't beat yourself up... ur young. it gets easier. nobody's perfect... just human.

so yeah... grass is always greener. if they think they can do better, ur prolly f'n up... and if they can... love em? wish em luck. it's also the biggest spoiler, of multiple partner, relationships. so if ur gonna... b ready for the end, unless ur FLDS. n then... nm...
btw... it really pays off, whether ur friends like ers, too, or u have ur forever heart... u don't need to touch their stuffs... there r things men should never see, anyway... in THERE!!! u like her crawling up ur bum? afford her the same trust/faith... n just b happy for em, if they do trade up. that judge, never saw her comin... karma, hurts us all, equally...

just know that dreams really do come true, every girl u want, has a hot best friend and yes, the nakey feather pillow fights between them, really do happen and unicorns n dragonz n bachelorette parties without straight, male, entertainment, really do go on... just put it all on that same list: men should prolly never c any of it. you'd b scarred for life, if u did. trust me... seen all of em. all that shyt is real. well... all, but the dragon... but i pray they're real, too. and yes, g has permission to bone, McConaughey, so don't worry... it's not just ur woman. it's unfortunate to think that EVERYONE has shyt, equal to their status... can u imagine that man's NIGHTMARES of reality, for who seems like such a nice kid? ohhh and private benjamins daughter... lord! (whistle whistle- the wolf animation... yes... she's #7, on my list. g just gets the McConaughey.

forget what ...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

@1diesel1

D- would u mind checkin the link, above n make sure it's site ok, for me? just like the subject matter... tyty!

b good out there, today! don't forget to beat blacklab, with my quilt!
i put ur drill back...

don't waste time editing. I'm cool if it needs deleted

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

stock manipulation

stalk manipulation

the betty crocker who went to prison

not Margaret Thatcher...

it's too soon. i was thinkin bout those hicks who I've seen do it... yes, it will still draw nuted, if u drill a hole... no... i don't wanna short em access to flush, for the better part of 2wks... i believe I'd read one does it, in the last few days; not 2wks. "i want my two dollars". get ur ash to mars!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i had lost my fav new pair of longer tiped, jap tree clippers. oh- bonsai... tell me gods aren't watchin... on top of the teepee? never woulda thought n it came to me at 0130; no shyt. was thinkin bout a friend's kid n BAM! CHECK THE ROOF!!!ocd defol... "wet trim", defol... shine on bud... oh, if only i had the sand, today...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

57rh... lovely! was low... carpet is dry! ty, dehydro crossuse n stollen, hurricane!

remember- backbuilt, the higher, colas. was a rough day. wasn't confident n doin it, so late n the game. had no shortages of flower... they weren't ALL, tipped. what did the leper say to the prostitute? keep the tip...

and just for your edification: that "big" bud, ain't so impressive, as one might b lead to believe by a lens... it's not one, dense bud... it's my view that it's a close relation of airbud's... heat... damage...

someone, please remind to molest a few stalks of comparable placement n varying strains, for side x side comp on the issue. roughly 10ish days out, S'il Vous Plait.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i may have jumped the gun, on the finishes. yes, they're fogged. unless I'm freakin, i believe I'm lookin at plenty, of livin pistals, for "TIMBER!", 2WKS OUT... f! shoulda looked at flowering time for em... u know that's often, bulkshyt... nature does, as she pleases...

keeping hyde n check... praise baby jezuz... um... i made commitments, today. no sand, for hyde and seek.

goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba!!!!!!

check this shyt out! sant clause m&m, "THEY DO EXIST"... i was going to link in, @Aquaman, but i know he's busy. u know, in my research, all i read was um... stronger stalks: bigger budz... didn't know, these fun facts from a simple search: silica, in hydroponics. look at all that gratis intel, from a lazy, search...

so, as it's the first time I'd read it... anywhere i can recall- i linked aman, for the knowledge, benefit. not the free show, in just lazy askin... hope things r lookin up, aqua. know you have no time to breathe. prayers for the fam! take a breath, for YOURSELF!

@Moshmen fun fact!

20200111 080832
20200111 080750
20200111 080838
20200111 080753
20200111 080841
20200111 080757
20200111 080937
20200111 080759
20200111 080818
20200111 080822
20200111 080824
20200111 080745
20200111 080827
20200111 080747
20200111 081010
20200111 081329
20200111 080815
20200111 080941
20200111 080805
20200111 080813
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

made it! minimal, hyde... out the door to hang with my living, hero... ltr...

goosfraba! physical labor/p.t... helpin vetz... freedom!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

"many a slip,
twixt a cup & a lip"

direction...
duress...

saw a shadow and a hint

of a street sign...

oft, an ear, is the order, du jour...
peeps just wanted van gogh, to listen...

unsolicited advice

duress for the tormented

"here's ur sign!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom