current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

tents, with light crawlin, aftermarket, pole climbers n crawlerz. teepee brands with both, extensions n light movers, n mind. lights, with tent pole,goosenecks n mobility, n mind... lil tank tracks, r something. no more caribeaner, fumbling... claws... mobile, adjustable, claws, like some fan mounts r doin. i need to lower n juggle, lights and am not, lookin fwd to breakin, oops'd, branches!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

guess if diesel n monstermosh, just designed, adjustable frames n goosenecks, I'd b ok.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

some folks, will find an excuse to b aholes/exhausting, regardless of our hand n things. some superbowl fans, are just that way... ;P .. try to ignore it n c whether they're less aholeholic, when they eventually, turn up, as opposed to... applying yourself and your energy, to the negative, nancies n nances.

ok so... it's always, something. the instapot, the particular model... has a gas off, feature, one may adjust to a pressure cooking, setting. now, I'm not stoned... i don't recall taking a capsule, since yesterday, afternoon... but i laid down... fell asleep, for a couple hrs. timer went off over an hour ago... ohhh... i freaked... went out, checked on the PRESSURE cooker... and this... this is comedy, on the ssdi, questionnaire, i know most of you 4, will appreciate- can u prep meals, for yourselves... u know... by the time ur fillin that out... u have long, parted from taking 36 hrs to make, "45min" manicotti... to shyt that didn't exist, beyond hungryman, metal... tv dinner trays n even those... u chuck a box n the oven n grab a fire extinguisher, 30min, later, when the smoke detectors n women n children run from your humble abode, in fear of their lives, but i digress.
when those idiotic questions were designed, i wasn't alive and 90second, microwave, steakums, didn't exist so one could push a button n b happy in 3min, or less, or it's free... having cooked for oneself n only been outta bed n erect, for under 2min, sitting, ding to ding, in between... nor did my bags of salad, that one rips open n then, spend the rest of the ding to ding, eating off the floor, from the spill. and those cost me roughly 1min, erect, if i were still, suffering. they mean, if u can still slaughter the chicked, marinate it, inject msg n paint the town, with butter, slavin over a fryer, roaster, grill/however people who can cook, richard jr, with a bird... and no... not on my best day. but if one can pour a bowl of fukn wheaties, one day... they expect u feel that good, every day. ever seen a post surgical, recovery? they let u grab chocolate covered strawberries, from the employee fridge? that mean ur doin backflips n takin the plumbing apart, every day? or just as a bone, they letcha outta bed to get the occasional, treat... for suffering those physical therapy, sadists? but you're still hospitalized n in bed, all day, doped up on lithium n deloted, right? and that's acceptable... they ain't fakin shit n just because they got some of the employee, chicken cordon blue, does not mean they can cook n prepare meals, butcha can't lie... they have no obligation to integrity, but we do. that's awesome. yeah, i can flip chicken n gooey cheese, every night... ashholes. i still, don't necessarily eat, every day. even still, the roaring kidney n cold Chinese buffet, dictate my activities.

yeah, imma need to superglue that pressure feature. it was an oops, but it'll still see less time, under degrading heat, than yesterday's, batch. wouldn't allow the pot to gas off ... just been n there roilin, under 160ish°f. fuk. always something. gov legislature, does not account for tards, oopsing qp's/whatever, at a time. i didn't bother weighing the garbage... it'll just b a pleasant surprise, from kwrap, i had no idea, how i was gonna use cause i viewed all that cbd, minus the seeds, as fuking, attrition n it's just been collecting risky, dust. i think i still have a qp, left of that garbage. talk about hype, cat. if u grow cbd... use a combo strain n not 24/1, garbage.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yesterday, i thought it was Monday. today, i thought it was Monday. man, this is frustrating.
and... the hits just keep on comin... it's still got a few inches to go... it's now, same, or longer, than last run. this blows. i miss my brain. say hello for me, should one come across my remains, brain wise. man, this is aggravating.
tub, reservoir n 2 oil batches. i need to b at my best, when i do this shyt. anyone see any openings in the ceazy calendar? f me!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i started this, in the morning. it's dark. this... this is bulkshyt... i mean like Canada, dark, bulkshyt! b nice if it were 2300& still, light out.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

not beneficial to the marital, estate... really? did she not, specifically say, hire a pro and get the job done, right? and did i not do my part, in attempting that? so how r those expenses not beneficial? i was followingorders, justlike ollie! and the 4th row, boxing and furs... did i wear anything, but Walmart brand? did i get 100$+ perfumes n spackle? how's that benefit me? we weren't even screwing... i didn't need to date her. it didn't obscure the scent of money grubbing whore. but those r mac something something mac? i didn't fit in blue cults n 7s... they're not made, with tripod, legs, or for the fat man. Nordstrom didn't even dress fattys, at that time. grape something, stupid sections u can't even squeeze a moob through. yeah, i had to squeeze in the foyer n yell to a cashier, "got em in a size 2/26/whatever, with huge moob, pockets? k... bag em n tag em. no... i don't want any cookies... do i look like I'm missing any mealz? fukkerz

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i miss the stardust. those pit bosses didn't give a dam, if u brought ur footlong, cheesesteak, double meat, chiplotle, to the big game. today... ur lucky, if something doesn't give u a shytty look, because they're playing in the smoking/fun crowd, section. fuk off! ur in my house. I'm just as angry, ur allowed to sit so close to me n not b smoking... see the sign? spark up, or get out. ur gonna bitch n complain n vote n ruin a good thing for all of us n even YOU... don't like your own, Democrat, section, next to billary... or you'd b givin me ur shyttiest look, from 200', as opposed, to ruining, 3rd base and wasting oxygen, in general.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

urgh... i just put er on high n let er rip. it's late, cold, dark... cold! this, this needs to end. 12ish hrs for a garbage run, is asinine. ass-sin-9!
the guff, is full... she made um... stroganoff, with like half of ol '76... who was prolly mooing, in someone's back 9, yesterday. i mean, this shyt, is THAT GOOD. i had already eatin 800 calories, bout 200more than usual, in a day, but this shyt, is THAT GOOD... customized mine, with extra, sour cream. greeks might have called it ambrosia, first, had they tried g's, semiannual, cookin. holy shyt. so the guff is full, but the damn dam, broke... i may b writing, with the other hand, full of toilet paper and ghost train haze, question/skid marks, for the foreseeable, future.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

plus... g NEVER cooks n not because she can't. how ya think i got so fat? it ain't the secks... yummy yummy! that's some of the best, 7-... possibly, 8 second, core workout, a man can have, before..., "ur good, right, honeeeezzzzzZZZZZZ¿"...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u know... #3, ... i stumble n struggle to remember to say, "ummmummm", n this feller, thinks so fast... someone mentions a diamond ring n I'm/he's talkin pangaea n tectonic plates n carbon, dating, but talks so fast, he stuttders, ififif he ain't ffffufufukin holdin a drink. it's weird.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fyi

the people i surround myself with
... you four...
strangers

jimmy
tim
my best friend
g
his pup...

strangers
mostly

i feel
that tail
about a
boy and
his pup...
mostly, strangers

you all
inspire me

i honestly believe
the tail of that experience
all true
is the greatest thing i have ever thought
or written about
in my entire life

it has been the most amazing journey... ever since... ever since the day of my birth and the hourglass figure... slows gravity
i have cried with n freaked out with n shared with the mom fascinating lives, since... since... peer sharing, no... since opioids ended... no no... a gaping hole... yep. most beautiful, amazing, inspiring, souls...

help someone
who cannot do
for themselves

feeling impoverished
i promise u
u get a knack for it
you'll meet one of the richest people
i know
in a rearview mirror

i think one of the fellas... i kinda thought i could c, 99%, of the time, from the back of the bus...
this doesn't feel like i forgot something
i think I'm supposed to make 2 calls... and something else... not my doc and i just can't f'ing remember, but i KNOW it exists. very strange.
it's hyde. he saw me comin... we're swimmin.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

dozer

went to every job
every bid
offroad excursions

dozer

was as much a part
of the beating heart
of this
one
square
mile
town
as the midget man
hiself

and he will be
as
easily
remembered
as
easily mist
there's a chink
in the foundation
and it will be
missed
people
will notice
and not just
hear
like this
in the mist
of a
cold
moist
dark
starry night
in a tyred dream
in this corner
as i silently scream

hear
dozer dozer

here
dozer dozer

good boy
yes yes
quick kiss... shhhh
good boy
go get larry
go get the kid

okayyyy... finish, cleaning the rims... naughty dog
good boy

because you four
are our people
and we are
all human
a part of a community
in a one
square
mile
town

yes
you four
you four
are beautiful
fascinating
amazing
intriguing

and each of your stories
you four
inspire me

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i suppose i broke my word

iii ASSUMED that after Larry the roofer
had chased me to the club... and it was not my kill... I'd won the game
i knew who wrote it
i assumed i knew how it would end
and I'm a hopeless romantic...
i knew I'd left ltr, in no better hands. and i know quality when i see it because I've seen joy ruck crub and i spent a lifetime, incarcerated, with that gold digging whore

albeit, the entrance and heralding of his x and her mother
i am not going to lie
i i did nnot see that coming
ummm... my bad.
butcha know... they r friendly... and the inlaw, is a reputed, cook. um... and she lived with dozer, for a time, too... kinda figured... BONUS! a shoulder to cry on... that isn't attached to a manipulative
assholelllolic!
argh!
none of my business
i kept walking
i smiled real pretty
when i gave him the
greenlight
for a serious beating
handed him the ash tray
i know he's most familiar with
just as i slid a santoku henkle
under the door
for my lovely g
when she stepped up to the challenge
and said she was going to off herself
years back
fracture
i bet my mind on her life
never
never again
i know what I'm capable of
you know I'd never have gotten that
smell out, either
if I'd sacrificed the bose, as she inferred
what else was there
women
blood
the odds
were not in my favor

you know those nurses
you shouldn't tease them
when your babies are dying
and you're gambling at cards
with a murderer outside
bout a mile off balboa
and it is soooooshivering cold out
it's those nurses
holding your lover's hand
counting the grains
on the o2 sensor
while you win on grace
for your first time
it must have been summer
very misty out
very sweat and... sometimes
so salty
you can taste it
and there is a bar
just off the Newport beach pier
that makes the very best purple hooters
unfortunately
i had my first one
with that money
grubbing
whore
i swear to baby jesus
just a horror of a woman
and
a
money
grubbing
whore

oh, but stay a night, if u go. see diesel's
rocky horror picture show
try the massive pizza slices
near the ferry and ferris wheel
that really good
salty cheese
we Americans
explode our hearts for
yeah
it... they are THAT GOOD
ohhhh
that money
grubbing
whore

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ha
u know-
here's your rucky rumbers
if only for one night
let us not stand on ceremony
i hear u
focus
one thing starrynight one
STOP
12/5/7
yeah
play those
yeah i know
i c it
lemme
get gh
thththrough this
i yes
i clear
focus
play haha
play those numbers
he
he's hear
say those numbers

and i have
he
i have
a story
to tell you
dearest friends

he
MY TURN
it it's
LUCY I'M HOME
IT IS
MY TURN
TAG
UR IT
LET US BEGIN

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i never tyre
of a change to prove myself
as i say
i have alot to pay for
alot to be
grateful for

i would not dare
to seek Larry the roofer out
my
larry the roofer
my verticality challenged
toophless
larry
pupless
larry the roofer

to make good on my comment
to a volunteer for veterans
she let my lovely g
pet her mocha
the most beautiful women
beautiful souls
standing
toophless together
it was the
it is the most beautiful picture
in my mind
you could ever imagine
and they belong to you four
plus me

i forgot
i am losing my mind
in darkness
fog
and the most blindingly beautiful journey
and you four
are paying me to do this
i know who i owe
and i know what i owe
and you can put it on my bill
i just had the most amazing adventures in my life
with you four

i am 32psi again
before my best friend in the world
lost someone dear to you four plus me
he was going to allow the one
who brakes stuff
use his tire machine
to help someone who was
nice to me
i would never
I am not gonna lie
i did
not c that coming
32psi
i will need to write another note
i do not believe i could look
that furry man
who helped a stranger
in his eyes
with the respect he has absolutely earned and inpired my life
without losing my shyt
sigh
i will be driving on gods trail again
give me the impossible
and i
will find a way

keep in mind
the expense comes from
my heart
and anything short beaming strong
wealthy furry chris does for me
comes directly from the mouths of his family
regardless of status
it all costs the same
sigh
i must bring him something
for his back
he has given me
all I'll ever need
from him

you four

tell me a story

i am listening

inspire me

mr 1diesel1
will show you how

i hope it's me
who greets me in the morning
diesel
challenge me
twirl my noodle
show them how it's done
my small statured
jeep drivin
drywall
diy
friend

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

that money
grubbing
whore

next
next in line

thank you
let's go on another amazing adventure
we 5 have another box to check
and tomorrow
is Tuesday

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i am definitely not alone
training for tomorrow
my entire life
i sea footprints
in the sand
strength character
wolves
darkness
gomez

I've been writing my entire being
i have written many notes
mostly
for pussy
that money grubbing
whore

now we exploit
human weakness
and
do good
for
a
stranger

yes
i have some writing to do

i need a break

this one will cost me dearly

pray for me

i might need to borrow some heart

and you four
have it to spare

thank you

for being my dearest of friends

you four

you four
you inpire my heart
to the absolute core

and a royal family member of mine
was called an apple as a child
red on the outside
white
on the inside
racists
and humans
just like we

you cannot afford any room for prejudice in your lives
you never know when you'll host royalty helping a stranger
stuck in an eternal grain of sand
behind a Safeway near his family's graves
I'm lost
help a stranger
know royal blood when you see it
take him for a lil ride
perhaps he'll tell you a story
tell you to
STOP
so you can look into a good man's soul
and know that could be you
and know that he... sorry. that is incorrect... we are all human and flawed
i smell, too
the richest man i know
has done the same
i was so absinthe and main street Huntington beach drunk
pissing in fountains sinks n trash bags what was that bar... Dave's brother- half owner- longboards. nice place. friendly folks. Hawaiian, i believe... mahallo?
when the man found me, sitting on some corner in whatever party shirt, or offensive statement, du jour... shit i was so intoxicated... i didn't know who i was. they laughed as i urinated in their hoopty n the biopsied my wallet, to get my name. are you waiting for me to say something
i remember waking up in my own piss barkowski? shitty shorts? boxer rourke? intriguing back story.
pity.
um... i dunno
they were cool
i was a... ummm.... word... cliché.. it was the o.c. both my parents were cops
of course that is what incessantly escaped my piehole. exactly as you can imagine.
but this night
this night would change my life in ways you can't possibly imagine

YOUR TURN

tell me a story

you four

tell me a story

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it can't all b coincidence

now show me YOUR secret smiles

yes you

you four