thats loaded with clay
And the seeds that were silent all burst into
Bloom, and decay
And night comes so quiet , its close on the
heels of the day

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

mornin.
ahhh... slept with two chix, last night... o wait, no... i forget stuff.
night before.
allow me to elaborate, on class...
they wouldn't allow it.
well... let us begin, as a tale about marijuana, should. let's give poor diesel... something to do... but u guys have to allow me to focus and finish, first, please. can't have any landlocked pups, on the leg, or I'll trip, so to speak so- good morning... wolverine, I'll get to it. lil freaked about msgs n stuffs so... I'll get to it. u know i will.
i forgot to leave water for the wolf. he must b dehydrated. how bout a lik rum, boozehound? cheers! cat, mosh, d, DOD, rock, and u guys who stalk but don't talk.. come on... put in a lil work- tell us your struggles, triumps, successes... take us in your time machines. tell us who you are, how you got there and tell us the stories, which changed your lives, forever. inspire us and I'll tell you how to get to sleep, with two chix, who really know how to rock. two... classy chix...: a carni whore and a mocha mama... and with a husband's, blessing. and your lovely, g's. can you imagine the naked, feather pillow fights, jumping on beds... i can't talk about it. it's too traumatic for you. some things, a man shouldn't see... so i did not.

i have a story for y'all. i have a story fou you, about marijuana.
evolution
the tails of the cannabis trails
chapter one.
and perhaps
a little sparechange

buckle your safety harnesses

we're about to take off

better hope your captain is sober

i haven't taken anything, til just...nm... fuckin sore as shit. took a lil, around 2200 sooo... believe what you will... got a light? this is a smoking only flight... need a light? we designed the armrests, with 70s lighters and salad bowl ashtrays. the smoking light is on... are you ready? smoke it up. wtf r u waiting for. need a cigarette? fuck you.
stewardess... hot, stewardess!!! get me a fucking cup of coffee and a fucking Corona, if you would.
not shaken... i don't throw rox, in a glass house so... a little disturbed... sure... cut that fucking lime... never know... a crash is still a landing... I'll try not to spill... if you'd move your ass! u ain't seen turbulence, yet! bitch, we r still one the ground, because that guy in row two... has yet to buckle up... because that guy... oh, nm... he's just sittin next to diesel. it looked like the guy wouldn't sit down n diesel just can't see over the headrest. someone might wanna report that. no... it's not broken n the guy ain't standin... diesel's just short. so don't b dix n report stuff. there's the door... lemme get to 20,000 feet, before we open it, for u. bring the shovel, DOD... y'all know where the bodies r, anyway... so when it lands on their ass, it'll leave a pretty smile. ok, here we go. no hard feelings... to anyone... I'm new at flying the friendly skies, but policy states, seeds in carryon wheel bearings... but leave your baggage at my doorstep... oh shit, we're cleared for takeoff and I'm going to get rear ended, if we don't

tic

toc

tic

toc

the dice man... some chick was... haha... mornin diesel...

tic

toc

shit... we just lost a wheel... no problem... we've already taken off...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

appreciate

my carni
is married

her husband, is the vfw, commander

pardon me

closed, vfw

here's what laughlin's avi, looks like...
from the air...

32psi, mocha mama... tired lady... IS a singular, closed vfw, volunteer. she doesn't count. she'll get not one little... red... sent. the devil is not a liar.
-true story...
just like 12 million illegals. no sense in sayin it twice: i don't like reruns... illegal aliens... yes, MIT genius says they exist... i believe JPL scientists, when they never speak to me... until they've had so much Amobarbital, I'll believe anything they share with me; any story people with clearance... for lift off, care to share.... yup

so appreciate that not only did these ladies of substance, risk their lives, for a 4 month friend, to make sure sparechange was ok... sorry, wrong page... i meant: tiny tim... and realize... the responsibility i took on... because the man, trusted me, with his most singularly prized possession... priceless gem stone and carni whore... the man trusts me, with his heart's, LIFE.

think i wasn't careful

they needed a fucking vacation and a little danger, always adds to the suspense...
don't look down...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sooo... iso... check... got any in your stores? around your loved ones? i never leave home, without it... and a little sparechange... so we begin... with a story... about marijuana.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

load up stuff for the wish i didn't git: most anything, for a breakdown;... not mine. yes, ladies and gentlemen... a man who never left the house, while driving... without a carry on, full of 8s... : 3 days...i packed... like
a
bitch.
my sled was full, when i got to the first airport. loading zone, only... and a wagon, they needed... least i did... packnplay kind, hard wheels; rolls well on anything, but deep sand...shoulda lemme bring it... it's a challenge to fly in traction. i am so fucking sore... from diving on grenades...
i shared something very special, with my friends... IT happened... it happened... again. right after i hung up the phone, with you guys... i care about those i meet along the way... strangers... the members of thcfarmer.com ... it's hurts to know that you do... hurt... suffer... struggle... there's a balance... a cost... to the positive side so let's paint the town red, shall we? let us decorate... frost... let us make it look like heaven... it's cheap to do and one cannot afford not to... it's priceless... one cannot bank, nor buy it... but spend the money while you can afford to... help a stranger... that... is my bill for this flight... oh, didn't i tell you? i thought i had. my bad. help a fucking stranger... they're already sitting next to us... they just don't count so their fare, is fare: it is free...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

put the carni/trucker bag in... and alot of black velvet, we knew someone had... and ice... and a tired lady, bout 0300... better, fashionably late, than never...
and the fattest, heaviest passenger u ever saw, all sweaty, greasy, unkempt, toothless, hairless... i mean the ugliest, dankest passenger, you can imagine... i could barely fit the fucker in...
the responsibility of two souls n me... riding with their would be, killer... and a little sparechange.
as i said, before... true story
i forgot the pot
you weren't paying attention
you didn't see my tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom