• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

so then she sneaks a sip of my coffee

i fuckin warned her...

if she's the carrier... i could b, too, now.
no, i didn't waste it!!! stomach kills it... listerine killed my aftertaste, stache/whatever n etc. pist me off

it's my Ireland!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i just feel like the livin 6wks n poo... no tp... no soap... i mean i have been to farmer johns n the rendering, vernon... and the smell of an entire town of cowschwitz, death and I'm tellin u... it was probably in poo, in the bacon for tri city meats in Illinois, the terminal mgr in santa fe springs, reach in the 3yrd bin, contaminated the whole load... dropped sum on the bloody floor n put back in, with the refer tracker, in a fzr in the fucking office n i got it back... delivered to um... the dc for jack n tha box... he took another handful n shit... i mean, it's disconcerting. and now no mas cow... no mas cock.
shit

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

can anyone help me? is this mold or infestation?
is that webbing?
spider mites?
napalm
everything
all of it

or... neem, ur roots r fucked, too and budwash, or distill the whole shingamabing.

judges?

blow it up in a macro pic on ur phone
snapshot the blowup and then post
check ur soil for more than fungus gnats

they come from somewhere

u buy clones, don't u?

say thanks to those fuckerz

ed's mistaken about diox... nearly killed my family, tryin it out.

YinYang420

YinYang420

not entirely sure what this is, was hoping someone here could help me identify what this is im thinking its mold because i see no sign of mites or damage from mites
we had a bunch of rain here this past week and i had to bring my plants inside and foolishly enough i only used 1 small fan for 3 plants and im thinking this developed on the bud because there was no airflow in that specific area of the tent.

only 1 bud was affected and i snipped out that piece as soon as i saw it and sprayed a little bit of green cleaner solution on the remaining bud, has no visible browning or discoloring after removing the affected area.
i checked my other 2 plants they dont have any of the same webbing on it but i did find2 caterpillars stuck in my trichomes of 1 plant.

any input or previous experiences would help greatly before i start to panick

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

anyone have any thoughts on this

btw

that's spidermite webbing so... u get a closer look n stir ur gnats/soil/medium... you'll see em.
only gets worse. ur whole grow has em, already.

I'm so sorry.

Screenshot 20200412 151808 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

not entirely sure what this is, was hoping someone here could help me identify what this is im thinking its mold because i see no sign of mites or damage from mites
we had a bunch of rain here this past week and i had to bring my plants inside and foolishly enough i only used 1 small fan for 3 plants and im thinking this developed on the bud because there was no airflow in that specific area of the tent.

only 1 bud was affected and i snipped out that piece as soon as i saw it and sprayed a little bit of green cleaner solution on the remaining bud, has no visible browning or discoloring after removing the affected area.
i checked my other 2 plants they dont have any of the same webbing on it but i did find2 caterpillars stuck in my trichomes of 1 plant.

any input or previous experiences would help greatly before i start to panick
@Seraphine

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's Easter
give her time

if nobody else shows

she won't b wong

relative humidity in grow area

closer pic

stir u medium

use whatever magnification u have available

YinYang420

YinYang420

anyone have any thoughts on this

btw

that's spidermite webbing so... u get a closer look n stir ur gnats/soil/medium... you'll see em.
only gets worse. ur whole grow has em, already.

I'm so sorry.
any way i can salvage if u are correct? im only growing for personal use so im not worried as long as i can harvest the crop
they are done in a bout 3 weeks

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

YouTube has cervantes bud washing

lemme grab the bible for pics n mould pics... usually isn't leaf to bud webbing, but will double check

look for Jorge Cervantes or pidgeons420, on tube... both use diff techniques

um... bible will have more wicken type solutions; no pun intended

brb

heads up- i might get weird

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my edibles freak entire families of 4 so i don't do em, anymore, but um... distilling, first, could b used in a super potent edible

YinYang420

YinYang420

my edibles freak entire families of 4 so i don't do em, anymore, but um... distilling, first, could b used in a super potent edible
thanks for ur advice im gonna check those dudes out on youtube for sure, at first i wasnt panicking but now i am

20200412 153403
20200412 153427
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom