curring alot of bud

• Thread starter danny954
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danny954

does anyone know a good way to cure large amounts of cannabis ?? :laugh: because i dont feel like opening and closing a ton of jars let alone buy them lol so any help would be appreciated thanks

D

DroMan

go to an army surplus store and buy some ammo boxes, what i would use is a .50 cal steel ammo can there are 3 diff size ammo cans
regular 50's 11.8in length x 6in width x 7.3in height
fat 50's 12.5in length x 7.3in width x 8.8in height
tall 50's 11.8in x 6in x 11in (but these have foam in them that will have to be removed)
price is like $6 - 15 higher the price the better condition
but your gonna have to have a smaller container too if you open and close anything enough all of your buds are gonna be crispy. i have 3 small lock top jars i got at hobby lobby for a dollar each the army boxes won't really raise any eyebrows. if they do say your getting in to geo cacheing alot of those guys use ammo boxes to hide goodies in for others to find with their gps's

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Buy some drying racks , a dehumidifier and a fan. Works great !!! You can buy the hanging racks on ebay or any hydro dealer. A digital dehumidifier will allow you to set it to the perfect setting. I keep mine at 35. Good luck and hope this helps.

Blaze

Blaze

Turkey bags or heavy duty contractor bags. Just be sure what ever you use is food grade or hard plastic - that soft plastic that white garbage bags are made out of porous soft plastic, same with zip locks. You always need to store them under two layers when doing this to ensure an air tight seal.

Also burping them is not really needed if you get the dry and cure right the first time. I can assure you that most of the larger commercial growers don't sit around opening and closing hundreds of jars or bags every day - it is far too time consuming and not really needed.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
turkey bags, agree with Blaze 100%

Top Bottom