Custom 3x4 LED closet grow...

• Thread starter tec dan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tec dan

tec dan

This is my first closet build and grow, I am two weeks from harvest. My next grow will begin with a heavier yielding strain...but oh man, do these little buds look and smell fantastic, sticky as honey :cigar:

Considering the grow closet in this video, what strain would you recommend I grow next?

tec dan

tec dan

Can someone look at the vid and confirm the changes I made allows you to view it? Thanks! :-)

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

"This video contains content from WMG. It is restricted from playback on certain sites" have to watch it on youtube, won't work here.

tec dan

tec dan

"This video contains content from WMG. It is restricted from playback on certain sites" have to watch it on youtube, won't work here.
Got it, thanks! I will replace the audio and it should be good...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I would go with head band and add one more 600 w looks good nice clean setup attention to detail all that was missing was a heavier strain and i feel like probably needs a Lil more light I used two 250w from advanced in a 2 1/2 X 2 1/2 area and got fantastic results but did not wind up getting the second 250 until about a month in when I felt it was lacking but after that boom I would use Nothing but Led's most likely from advanced or kessil if it wouldn't be so expensive to fill my current room with them. You did a great job @tec dan I really like your setup hope u find the perfect one next time

tec dan

tec dan

Right on man, thank you! I will research "head band"...thanks again :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom