custom glass artists?

• Thread starter jimbaloo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbaloo

I've been trying to find a glass artist with the requisite skill for me to commission to make an awesome bong. The idea is for it to be a simple beaker-type shape, but in the form of an elephant's face and trunk. The glass is opaque and sculpted to look as realistic as possible. I attached a crappy ms paint drawing to (kind of) illustrate my idea. Anyone know anyone?

http://invalid.com/yEByX

S

snapabowl421

try tokecity.com.... its more of a glass site...

hope you find someone...

B

burn0ut

jop should be arrested for poaching, he murders the pachyderm

and that link ukgirl posted is straight china jank, the glass by bass ont here is some nice lookin stuff tho, but if u want a elephant drop the dollahs and get in contact with jop

B

Beasters X Haze

I can probably get you in touch with JOP.. shoot me your email through pm

R

Rabbi

Hey Jimbaloo,

What did you think of the Chemdog '91 sample and the Williams Wounder? And thanks for the cuts, so cool of you.
Hey there this dude named Panama Red (on his birth certificate from the 60's) hes in the east bay, sells at a lot of the head shops in the bay as "Glass by Pan". I got a custom Butane extraction pipette custom made by him, It makes the best Wax.

Anyways, I could take you over there and He'll have it done in a week or two depending on complexity. He's also online and very resonable.

Top Bottom