Custom Singles Scrog --Louie Xlll OG--Valley OG--Fire OG "AKA" Raskals OG--Chem 91

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Lovin that scrog, sweet setup. Super healthy, can't wait to see more.

E

Emithsuk

Sticky that's the nutrient recipe of champions you're running bro stuff always comes out bomb with the canna, protekt, and some calmag!

2DogWalker

Yo I finished my last little organic tent under just a 600w and even w my inferior organic skills the final weight was well over anticipated.... 600w be doin work n keeping it COOL.....

Man I need a new bong...fuckers... So a möbius, is ur recommendation?

Ripping wifi and some full melt on Saturday morning mmm mmm good!!!

No doubt on smoking that wifi dude ur never gonna be able to even try each pheno...but since ur cool I can prolly help ya out w it....lmao..

I'll be at u brotha,
2dw

supercharged

supercharged

dayum brother straight killin it!!!!!
those scrog cages r bad ass, u rig them up yourself bro?

al hit u up soon bro, keep up the bangin work!!!!!

peace an love, SC

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I'm pulling up a chair for this one!:banana1sv6:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Do work sticky! Lookin good brotha. You, raw and I need to get together for a session again soon bro. All this fire you guys are putting out I feel left out on the sampling :) . Get at me soon homeboy ~smf~

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

Those shits are lookin' mighty fine!! :D You're in for some fire homey!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Well the valley og cut that I recieved turned out to be garbage and hermed very early on and seeded the living hell outta all the others in there they were lookin so beautiful really really bummed me out all the nutes,medium,energy,time down the drain....till the next round...mods feel free to delete this shit thread thanks!

southstreets

southstreets

Yea that sucks dawg! New things comin ur way soon dawgy! ;)

Top Bottom