Customs Hold Ups?

• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

so has anyone from?say the u.k etc ever tried to get these packs of bennies and had them taken,stopped by customs. either leaving or entering another country? what do you think caps?please if anyone knows let me know im fed up with the prices of orca+g.w,etc. caps packs would be a LOT cheaper!anyway thank you if anyone knows.
peace
s-

spacebomb

spacebomb

i aint actually used orca .YET, im gonna have to tho soon for extra mycos,etc.the great white powder takes to long to work + get established etc,can take weeks ive heard!+ scorpion etc from a,n are stupidlly expensive.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you saying you placed an order and it's being held by customs, or are you asking IF you should expect it to be held by customs?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
so has anyone from?say the u.k etc ever tried to get these packs of bennies and had them taken,stopped by customs. either leaving or entering another country? what do you think caps?please if anyone knows let me know im fed up with the prices of orca+g.w,etc. caps packs would be a LOT cheaper!anyway thank you if anyone knows.
peace
s-

So far the only place that has stopped them is Australia, so I stopped shipping there. I have had quite a few orders go to the UK, Canada, Mex, Europe.

spacebomb

spacebomb

N
Are you saying you placed an order and it's being held by customs, or are you asking IF you should expect it to be held by customs?
not yet and ONLY for that 1,reason seamaiden. subbcools charge packs are getting snagged by customs so?what would they think of bennies comin in?.idk.

spacebomb

spacebomb

right, THANK YOU cap:-). now im willing to try. im sure someone else from?uk will confirm it.but^ that what caps said is good for me.thanks.
s-
So far the only place that has stopped them is Australia, so I stopped shipping there. I have had quite a few orders go to the UK, Canada, Mex, Europe.

spacebomb

spacebomb

:-) ^ hows that for a great guy huh people! thank you again cap:-).
service with a guarantee! man no were else would you find a person willing to do ^ that.
+ i think its cushty.lol. so i guess im gonna find out eh:-). i think ill get them!...
peace + much respect cap.
s-

spacebomb

spacebomb

h
yeah? thank you very much caps:-) thats cool. ill have to get the price!.oh thats cool
will u hit me up with the totall price pls caps. ill get it of to you.+ we,ll see what happens.thank you.
peace.
s-

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
h
will u hit me up with the totall price pls caps. ill get it of to you.+ we,ll see what happens.thank you.
peace.
s-

Just order through the site. www.ogbiowar.com

spacebomb

spacebomb

thanks caps. hey ya know you should have called it the nute,root + shoot pack:-)lol .so if you ever go with that name its ok by me.just toss me a few packy.annually:-)haha,j.k
s-

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thanks caps. hey ya know you should have called it the nute,root + shoot pack:)lol .so if you ever go with that name its ok by me.just toss me a few packy.annually:)haha,j.k
s-

hahaha

will do SB.

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey caps.just tried to ordder the 4,oz packs of root ,nute + foliar.i filled it all in etc and it says ,sorry there is no delivery system to my area, ?!... contact you it said! soo were do i send this money for the packs caps please? + is the postake free with all 3,packs?.let me know please cap so i can send my money of please:-)
peace
s-
hahaha

will do SB.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hey caps.just tried to ordder the 4,oz packs of root ,nute + foliar.i filled it all in etc and it says ,sorry there is no delivery system to my area, ?!... contact you it said! soo were do i send this money for the packs caps please? + is the postake free with all 3,packs?.let me know please cap so i can send my money of please:)
peace
s-

email me.

[email protected]

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh thats good news man.thank you.lol. its all good anyway ,as its kinda a case of it comes or not , now,:-) .but yeah ,ta .good to know ill get them i hope there as potent a blend as people say.im pretty sure they will like.
s-
ive ordered and im UK, no probs at all with delivery, it arrived in about 8 days and i ordered the kilo packs

Top Bottom