Cut or not

• Thread starter Cubbies69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cubbies69

Cubbies69

A couple of these low leaves curling should I cut them???
Cut or not
Cut or not 2

Nacugorn

Nacugorn

I generally let my plants grow wild and prune twice before flower. Every little leaf helps until you prune them for more light penetration. Then I take off the bottom that is not exposed to much light a week or two before switching to flower.

A broken finger is better used than a missing finger.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Rule 1: Don't over water. (Causes cupping)
Rule 2: Don't over fertilize. (Causes cupping and burns)
Rule 3: Never cut the damaged leaves off. Find the issue that is causing that first. Once you have corrected it, THEN cut the damage if you need to.

Your plants look pretty healthy dude :) You have some very very minor tip burning. I'm thinking you might be over watering a bit. Cut back a little and see if that resolves the cupping issue. You might actually just kill two birds with one simple stone on this one.

Last edited:
Cubbies69

Cubbies69

Rule 1: Don't over water. (Causes cupping)
Rule 2: Don't over fertilize. (Causes cupping and burns)
Rule 3: Never cut the damaged leaves off. Find the issue that is causing that first. Once you have corrected it, THEN cut the damage if you need to.

Your plants look pretty healthy dude :) You have some very very minor tip burning. I'm thinking you might be over watering a bit. Cut back a little and see if that resolves the cupping issue. You might actually just kill two birds with one simple stone on this one.
Thanks

Top Bottom