Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Or will you scam me?
Cutlyt will you be good to me

Cutlyt will you be good to me 2

Anyone know this site? Or a 4x8 tent for cheap from a site anyone has heard of before?

Also, free shipping or can pay 10 bucks for faster shipping.

Also also, which tent do you like better?

Thanks for the help, I put my faith and trust in you THCFarmer!

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Pretty cheap. I usually find I get what I pay for.
That is my concern, will I get what I pay for or not?

I was looking on thier site and they will sell and ship me a 3,000 watt gas generator for 75 big ones, seems a little strange, bretty sure shipping alone would be 10x that price. I believe I can get the 'standard roof' version of what is posted above off ebay for $100, so I will probably just do that because I would like to get what I am paying for.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I talked to LaGarden and they said ~they know nothing of that site and posting. I’d stay away, and I did, got a vivosun and it’s fantastic
638A58C2 D1C6 446B BFB6 37F77560854A

more pics of in my growdiary if you want.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

That’s a ripoff. No way can you get a tent for that price. They have a 10’X20’ event tent for the same price. No way.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Scam. Im starting to like ipower brand. Everything is dirt cheap and works great so far. I've only used their 1000w hids and ballast kit.. And I'm so impressed that I'm going to buy two 4x4 tents off them on ebay for like 76 bucks a piece lol..

Use ebay if you want cheap. Just check feedback and shipping times.

Vivosun would be the overall best source due to customer service. Yet in my experience, ive had to return a vivosun fan, but not a ipower light lol.. So what's customer service if ya never use it... Good luck bud. Glad to see ya asking for opinions before spending them doll hairs.

Mb ipower 4x4 is 117.. Here's the ones imma get. Yolo.. I can get two for the price of one.. So I'm not to picky about quality. My room they will be in will be sealed and dark anyways.. Im always hopefull

Screenshot 20220306 213146
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I looked non stop for a week straight, lowest price 4x4 is around 85-90 delivered any less then that look for used and 4x8 was 150 ish delivered. I snagged a used vivosun off amazon and it’s a bit nicer than the 4x4 of a different brand but same style (doors,colors etc. that I have next to it. I’d say either are good options, get what you can

Latest posts

Top Bottom