cuts in socal

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

What clubs have good genetics ? Im gonna be in hollywood area for a concert and always like a new flavor. What clubs have good wax or shatter ?

420madness

420madness

OC Farmacy claimed to have good genetics, i haven't got any girls from them but looking for to getting some. their flower there are pricey tho

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I believe they have both seeds and clones there. If you want a real og cut you can try progessive options

ThuBudpumper

ThuBudpumper

Hey, new farmer here, well new to this site. I'm in the same boat looking for some good genetica and my friend moved away. I'm a verifiable patient in socal looking for some good indica genetica. Certainly not look for any mites, pm. Oh yea, anyone know how to add the avatar pic? I click on the browse and nothing?

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I grew out some OGR white crosses from cuts from Vapors and their other store that closed in Eagle Rock. Pest free and very vigorous. Outgrew any other clones I have found yield and potency wise.
what crosses did you grow out and how does it work there i looked on there wm menu and it doesn't say clones do you have to go in and request them but I have herd from more then one person they do have legit ograskal gear

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

what crosses did you grow out and how does it work there i looked on there wm menu and it doesn't say clones do you have to go in and request them but I have herd from more then one person they do have legit ograskal gear

Vapors is legit. They have seeds in stock and you get a free cutting when you sign up. You have to come back two weeks later and ON A FRIDAY to get your cut. They also sell clones when they have them available. I just picked up a White Fire and a Blue Dream from them.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Vapors is legit. They have seeds in stock and you get a free cutting when you sign up. You have to come back two weeks later and ON A FRIDAY to get your cut. They also sell clones when they have them available. I just picked up a White Fire and a Blue Dream from them.
how do you know what cuts are avail

Cort

Cort

Elite Edge in Santa Ana seemed legit when I stopped by. Walls of cuts. Have not flowered anything from them yet although I didnt have new bugs after getting a few new strains. They all smell good in veg.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yeah lot of things would be nice in this mmj world. if you want damn good pest free cuts just go sir. vapors kicks ass. they have legit top shelf genetics, keep thier prices low as possible for the patients & ive always found legit ogs there at 35 an 8th. if you want other seeds ZEN OC on wm carries several other brands, CC, Sin City, SJC Genetics. hope this helps.

ThuBudpumper

ThuBudpumper

IDK, I did some searching on them and there was some stuff about mites/mite poop and stuff in their meds and it's what they do there. I would be concerned that their cuts have the same issues. Seeds are probably always best but...Prevention is everything. I would really advise anybody to really dip their cuts regardless of where they come from and never introduce immediately into any area where you have other ladies.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Yeah it is sketchy and I've been to vapors more then once just never seen a clone menu and i read some weird stuff too but peeps from the farm have said some good stuff so theres 2 sides to every story but if i end up scooping some ill let everyone know kinda fucked atm thought i was gonna be paid but looks like the dude is a real piece of work so low on funds anyway I hate construction at least right now you got to pull teeth to get your money sucks cant wait till i have enough stacked up to never have to work again and can get my dream spot almost there to if people like this dude i just did work for would quit fucking around with my money might already be there idk now Im rambling I hate un honest peeps thats all

Top Bottom