Cutting and Curing finished products

• Thread starter bdawg22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bdawg22

Can anyone share there method of how they finish their product when it is chopping time? All of your methods would be greatly appreciated.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Im chopping soon. Im goin to cut branches and hang them until the room is empty. Then trim branches down to buds. I have "the rack" hanging screen where they will dry. Then into jars for curing.

G

Gartner

Majijuana chopping time

Can anyone share there method of how they finish their product when it is chopping time? All of your methods would be greatly appreciated.

Normally i do chopping when the 25% of the plant leaves turns amber, and then by the time i start flushing and the end when it turns 50 % amber.
just wait till it get amber color...

D

DixinCider

chop full plant
hang it
pull off all the fan leaves, and any non frosty leaves.
dry in the dark/cold (65-72 @rh40-50%) for about 4-6 days
cut all the buds off the stem manicure into brown paper bags (check buds every 12 hours)
after they are dried evenly but the steam still have a very tiny bid of moisture in it, seal in jars. burp every 12 hours tell desired dryness.
store.

B

bubbakush714

It's best to chop when plant is dehydrated and drooping with no water in medium.

G

Gartner

chop full plant
hang it
cut all the buds off the stem manicure into brown paper bags (check buds every 12 hours)
after they are dried evenly but the steam still have a very tiny bid of moisture in it, seal in jars. burp every 12 hours tell desired dryness.
store.

Ha Ha......Nice ...:makeup

B

bdawg22

chop full plant
hang it
store.

Nice man sounds good. There should be a fan blowing in the room but not directly on the buds right?

jammie

jammie

hey there BD- i grew up in southeastern virginia and they had been drying and curing world class tobacco for a couple hundred years. the key is hot, humid but most importantly fresh moving air. those barns look like that for a reason- to allow good air flow. mold grows because of poor air circulation. i spray my girls about 24 hrs before chop with lacto bacillus, a probiotic, which also protects against mold, and then remove and trim the buds from the stems, and a place on a screen for a 3 wk slooow dry before jarring, burping and shelving

B

bdawg22

Nice man! Sounds good. The last thing we want is mold after we have been busting are asses for 3 months! Thanks for the help

D

DixinCider

yeah, you should circulate a little bit of air so you don't get mold. yea, no air directly on them. slow dry is key

Top Bottom