cutting edge nutes

• Thread starter kushedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushedout

hi guy and gals im fairly new here. i guess my quest is ive been using gh modified lucas, and was told by my store that cutting edge were cleaner, anyway i guess my quest is if anyone is using this stuff and care to give a good feeding schedule, would appreciate, using plant amp {calc}magamp{magne}micro, bloom, and uncle johns, ive used the cannastat but just doesnt look good. im on ebb and flows with coco any help appreciate
kushedout:

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, for the most part just follow the directions on the feed chart. I quit using the plant amp because it seriously fucks with the ph. They say the low ph is ok and that it naturally rises, but I don't like the idea, so I don't use it. I would recommend hygrozyme as well, it's a bit pricey, but worth it.

K

kushedout

yeah i use hygrozyme,its wonderful. i also have a problem with the low ph but i guess it does go up but how much stress is that causing them. im gonna stick with them for a lil bit, but if it gets too complicated, back to g.h micro, bloom, big bud as my booster, and hygrozyme, and hydroguard.
kushedout

Top Bottom