cutting edge solutions nutrients???

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

any1 on here ever use cutting edge solutions nutrients? i was googleing H&G reviews and came a cross a post on an other board where some1 said they had used H&G in the past and they had beautiful results, but once they tried cutting edge solutions nutrients they gave the rest of there H&G nutrients to there parents. price is grest on this stuff as low as under $9 a gallon on this site http://www.ehydroponics.com/?action=product_list&cid=348&aid=61 . if u have any info on this, please post up what you've found. Thanks for your help farmers!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I did a test run with CES vs AN vs FF.
And also have used H&G pretty extensively.
They where very descent nutes. I followed there feed precisely.
And think with a little tweaking and reading the plants the CES could be a great nute.
That said H & G are better. I also prefer AN to house and garden for hydro.
Or FF for soil grows.
Just my .02

K

kushsmoker30

And think with a little tweaking and reading the plants the CES could be a great nute.
Or FF for soil grows.
Just my .02

BOSSMAN thanks for sharing ur experience with us, have you ever tried H&G with AN additives? i read online it's the shit.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I ran that combo in my mpb's.
But found that the H&G works better with there own boosters minus shooting powder and replacing it with moab.
As for AN i like to run there AB with overdrive,bud blood, big bud, some Cal mag and B52.

altimood

altimood

I have been running CES 3 part as a base in conjunction with Dyna Grow silica, GH Rapid Start (veg)AN liquid Carbo Load, Budswel, Green Planet's Massive and Finisher(flower), and occasionally Hygrozyme every other feeding. Its not bad stuff. I cut my CES way back (1/2) because of all these additives I'm using and the fact that I'm in 3 gallon soft pots with coco. I'm probably gonna go to Botanicare pro soil for a base for its organic nature, but CES works well and is definitely easy on the wallet. I have only used the 3 part base but I know they have a line of supplements as well. I know guys that just use CES and the GP Massive and Finisher following the recommended solutions with great results.

K

kushsmoker30

BOSSMAN thank's, glad there's site to find help from other's that been there done that to help us out!!

altimood thank's for your input i deff appreciate it, i need all the game i can soak.

any idea what is a better nute GH or CES

vangs

vangs

Or FF for soil grows.
Just my .02
what do you recomment for coco growers?

Top Bottom