Cutting edge sulutions

• Thread starter JonathonStrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonathonStrange

Has anyone used cutting edge solutions in soil. Just wondering how your plants did on it and advice on dilution and aplucation. It was recimended by my grow shop guy so I figured I'd give it a shot.
All feed back is greatly appreciated.

J

JonathonStrange

Update

After reading the bottle and going to their web sight I found the directions very difficult to understand. I will be returning the products and going to go with dutch master for my first grow.

J

JonathonStrange

After a long talk with my grow shop guy he realy sugested I stick with this line. He was very patient with me and went over mixing and aplucation wich was mu h easier than I had origonaly thought. I also purchased two of the three supliments from the line ( one was for plants that recieve low light wich I don't anticipate as a problem). One of the conviences is that all products are combine in one feeding makeing it very easy to use. My seeds should hopefuly be here tomorrow or the next day so I can get the ball rolling and will start a thread in grow diaries and let u know how the stuff works.

P

Paul Nepal

good call, Cutting Edge is very good. I have used Cutting Edge for the last couple years on my indoor trays with good results. I found their feed charts easy to follow. They also have really good tech support if needed, dont be afraid to give them a call.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Using it right now on my grow in coco just the micro and bloom tweaked Lucas with calmag and ginormous/big up powder my plants look very happy I also like the idea of less salts in my medium I can tell they have less salts then the gh micro and bloom cuz when I run the gh I can see the salts on the top on my buckets and I'm not seeing that right now with the cutting edge...Lets see how the buds come out.

J

JonathonStrange

Salt

That was was the guy said. That a lot of products are loaded with them and you can see it when you unscrew the cap and it's all crust. Won't happen with this.

altimood

altimood

I'm trying it right now and I'm pretty much cutting it in half or keeping it below 1000 ppm. I think I am going to discontinue using it in my soil containers. I'm running it in conjunction with green planet Massive and Finisher in coco with good results thus far. At full strength it fried some of my soil stuff, but that's just me bro. Good luck!

J

JonathonStrange

I just transplanted my rapid rooter plugs into royal gold basement brand soil. On their web sight cutting edge is the first on list of nutrients they recomend to use. I excpect them to break the surface in a day or two. Is it to soon to start useing it. As I would not call it a rooted clone and I don't want to fry what at this point is a very fresh root system.
Thanks for the advice
J.S.

deep buddy

deep buddy

try the cns three part with h&g supplements works great. im sure you could also use the dutch master supps but i just prefer h&g.

J

JonathonStrange

Got two of the ces supliments. Did not get the one that was for low light situations. Since this is my first run I am not confident enough to start mixing and matching yet.
Out of curiosity what Hg supliments would match well with them.

Top Bottom