Cutting Extra Branches From Transplanted Clones

• Thread starter Henrytd5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Henrytd5

Morning everyone. Just on my way to another glorious day at work and I have a question floating around my head and need to gather some extra Intel for this evening .
I have 4 clones that are rooted and have been transplanted into soil pots and are thriving in the 2nd week of veg. 3 of them grow in sort of a V shape out of the soil but the 4th has 3 main stems, 2 are growing nice and thick but the 3rd seems to be a lot smaller. A runt maybe. My question is, can I cut the stem off close to the soil without causing any adverse affects on the rest of the plant.
The only reason I want to do this is to keep the 4 plants looking similar. This is only my second grow and just trying to keep things a bit easier as I'm also trying fimming and lst l..

Thankyou

Smerb

Smerb

Morning everyone. Just on my way to another glorious day at work and I have a question floating around my head and need to gather some extra Intel for this evening .
I have 4 clones that are rooted and have been transplanted into soil pots and are thriving in the 2nd week of veg. 3 of them grow in sort of a V shape out of the soil but the 4th has 3 main stems, 2 are growing nice and thick but the 3rd seems to be a lot smaller. A runt maybe. My question is, can I cut the stem off close to the soil without causing any adverse affects on the rest of the plant.
The only reason I want to do this is to keep the 4 plants looking similar. This is only my second grow and just trying to keep things a bit easier as I'm also trying fimming and lst l..

Thankyou
Yes, cut it and hold the cut. Holding it will close the wound and it will heal the wound faster, like bleeding. Small pressure.

Top Bottom