cutting in propagator

• Thread starter ambertric
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ambertric

ambertric

cutting's in propagator !! PLEASE HELP !!!!

just wondering how long i should be keeping cuttings in a propagator for ??? they are 10days old now.. i have moved 2 up a size in the cubes should they still be under propagator still or just in tent under light ??? any advice would be appreciated :help::help:

ambertric

ambertric

wow 22 people look at my problem but not1 will even give a little bit ov help :( thought this way a place where i could ask for help or am i wrong ?????

T

tattoojim

if they are rooting nicely imo i would go to the tent and start the vegn or flip them if they are vigorous growers.

ambertric

ambertric

if they are rooting nicely imo i would go to the tent and start the vegn or flip them if they are vigorous growers.

thanks m8 :joint: over 70 hits now and your the only 1 who helped :confused0054::confused0054:

S

sk2004

thanks m8 :joint: over 70 hits now and your the only 1 who helped :confused0054::confused0054:

just because someone reads doesn't guarantee a response. shouldn't u be out occupying something?

T

tattoojim

sk2004.. i have wanted to ask if thats a smashed rocket for your avatar..been tryn to decide what it was a honda or a suzukie .

G

geoduck

aye kind of difficult to help others when i'm still trying to pick up my dropping jaws caused by the shock of seeing super bold size 42 fonts in a thread:mmm

audius

audius

ya bro ,im old but i can still see. if ya got roots how long depends on you, if ya dont, i would stat looking at your water temp, nute ppms, ph ect.

S

Sharkie

What stage are your roots,if they are not growing out of your cubes I would leave them where they are until the roots show,without proper root growth in the early days can produce poor plants.What are you feeding them,and what is the tempreture in prof

Sharkie

S

sk2004

sk2004.. i have wanted to ask if thats a smashed rocket for your avatar..been tryn to decide what it was a honda or a suzukie .

Tatoojim,
Whats left of a Suzuki 13. That was a really bad day. Do u ride?

T

tattoojim

Tatoojim,
Whats left of a Suzuki 13. That was a really bad day. Do u ride?

yes sir i ride and have had a few of them bad days..my last bad day was 120mph scruffing in some new shoes on a twisty country road,was in a strait and came over a lil hill and oh fuck there was a truck turning across my lane. i thought i was gonna die, but i managed to make it by him with a small amount of contact. front brake lever broke my hand in 3 places and my right leg got smushed bad enough they were worried about blood clots. this was on my1000rr. ive had a few bad days on my buell also, cant forget my bad days on the fiddy either

Top Bottom