cuttings into coco gold label... help

• Thread starter PEPE LaPUE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

i have some cuttings in rock woool there s rooting already but how much root has to b showing befor i can put them in 3gallon smart pots with gold label coco? and what is the ph suposse to be for coco? thanxs in advance?

JPLord01

JPLord01

Put them in 4in pots for 9 to 12 days then go to your 3gl. Water at 5.8 for your ph feed them at about 350 to 450 ppm. When you go into the 4in pots water one time then give it 3 to 4 days befor you water agen this will get the root going . What food are you feeding them?

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

Put them in 4in pots for 9 to 12 days then go to your 3gl. Water at 5.8 for your ph feed them at about 350 to 450 ppm. When you go into the 4in pots water one time then give it 3 to 4 days befor you water agen this will get the root going . What food are you feeding them?
the 4inc pots ..do i fill wit gold label? now the ppm matters how do u adjust that i have hard water.. is it like adjusting the ph up n down soulution? i feeding them foxfarm or gh.. i have both complete set ups uf nutrients wanted to use both to see whats better .. im using foxfarm for 2dwc...

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

and wanted to use the coco in gh nutrients.. and foxfarm for dwc .. see which is better quaulity...

JPLord01

JPLord01

If you have GH then you will run 3 mils of micro and 6 mils of bloom with 1 gm of epsom salt.
This is per gl then when they get bigger you will go to 6mils of micro and 9 mils of bloom with the
1gm of epsom salt. PH to 5.8 and let it swing to 6.1 then back to 5.8 and yes fill the 4 in pots with coco for your babys. What kind of light are you running? For your room you need your temps from 75 to79 your hum at 55 to 60% for veg for flower your hum 40 to 45% . And with the epsom add it to hot water mix it up till you see no salt then add to rez.

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

3 mils of micro and 6 mils of bloom "? micro what? and i have a dimable ballast that ranges from 1k to 400wats what should i put them under? thanxs in advance

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

should i follow feeding chart for cuttings from gh? or would they get bigger ur way?

JPLord01

JPLord01

Do you have photos of your setup? Give me a break down of you setup and we can go from there.

Top Bottom